The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Through the rose-coloured looking glass > Comments

Through the rose-coloured looking glass : Comments

By Sonia Bowditch, published 9/7/2013

But to include Gillard in the same company as these former PMs, who were loved by 'protective, adoring mothers', is unjustified.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Lexi,
I have no knowledge of Pickering's business ventures but to fail in business whilst an ALP Government is in power is not a failure at all. It is a well recorded fact that ALP Governments ruin businesses which are not dedicated to bludge off Government schemes. What you don't understand as a public servant that running a business requires Government encouragement instead of interference to the tune of sending businesses broke. ALP Governments do that on top of sending the whole country broke religiously. The only people benefiting from an ALP Government are the hangers-on. The true performers are haunted till they can no longer go on. That Lexi, is what ALP Governments are all about. Fleecing the performer & spoiling the useless i.e. the likes of themselves. To state that you prefer the ALP is an open admission that you're of very poor character & integrity.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 11 July 2013 7:25:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Individual,

Before you post you should actually do your research
on Larry Pickering. He is not a nice man. He is a
inveterate liar, a conman with a seedy history of
fleecing the gullible of millions of dollars.
These are facts that are available on the web
- and all you have to do is Google them.

BTW: As for your lame attempts at personal insults.
For you to insult me, I must
first value your opinion
Posted by Lexi, Thursday, 11 July 2013 10:19:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lexi,
You really need to curb the constant over-estimating of your intelligence & mentality. It'll lessen the shock should you by some chance see the light one day.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 11 July 2013 10:19:46 PM
individual,

You are the one who's constantly referring to
the intelligence of others in a derogatory manner,
post after post on various discussions.
I would normally not even bother reading your posts
or responding to them except for the fact that you
directed personal insults at me based on my supposed
political views.

Take heed of these adages:

"I learned that very often the most intolerant and
narrowe-minded people are the ones who congratulate
themselves on their tolerance and open-mindedness."
(Christopher Hitchens).

And -

"It is a narrow-mind which cannot look at a subject from
various points of view."
(Albert Einstein).
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 12 July 2013 10:14:19 AM
Lexi,
I can see what the ALP has done to this country, you can't. So who has the lesser i.e. narrower view ?
Or, do you really believe we're in such great shape that we can afford the frivolity (K Rudd&Co) back ? In that case a narrow view will suffice.
Posted by individual, Friday, 12 July 2013 10:45:13 AM
individual,

I certainly can see what the ALP has done for this country.
I've lived under both Liberal governments and Labor here
in Victoria and I know which I prefer and under which
my family was better off.

You are entitled to you own opinion of course.
But not to your own facts.

See you on another discussion.
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 12 July 2013 12:00:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy