The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Adam Goodes - The cutting taunt of a 13-year-old > Comments

Adam Goodes - The cutting taunt of a 13-year-old : Comments

By Michael Viljoen, published 27/5/2013

A chorus of ape noises erupted from the stands whenever Eto’o touched the ball. It was the whole stadium chanting, not just a handful of fans.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Jay - When people say they are anti Racist what they really mean is that they are anti White, Anti Racist is just a code word for Anti White.

Not wrong Narelle !! I had a situation a while back where I was being discriminated against by illiterate & unintelligible inhabitants of a third world hell-hole. According to the discrimination muppets in this state, discrimination only applies to male / female & straight / queer conflicts (unsaid but obvious, they pander exclusively to the AC-DC set and preferably lesbians). Tried the federal mob and was told there is no such thing as discrimination against white Australians because we are not members of a race. Go figure.
Posted by praxidice, Monday, 27 May 2013 5:16:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Praxidice, yeah I've just had an hour long debate with my 15 year old daughter(who apparently knows everything) about what is and is not actionable under the charter of human rights and responsiblities.
The test of any form of critique or observation of an identifiable group must always be "does it incite others to hatred".
Neither alleged incident at the Collingwood Sydney game passes that level of scrutiny.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Monday, 27 May 2013 7:48:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So when I am in the crowd barracking for Collingwood (against the Lions) in Brisbane this weekend...Can I be derogatory towards Queenslanders without being accused of racism? Pretty tough call!!
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 27 May 2013 9:43:14 PM
...With my vast experience at football matches over the years...one thing I've learned...don't take anything too seriously.
As long as the stadium hasn't been "torched" it is all good fun!!
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 27 May 2013 9:51:08 PM
Ahh..This has started something...The memories...The Moree Boomerangs V Warialda at Moree. The antipathy of race relations..(Unspoken of course,)lets keep it polite!

80 Minutes of running riots interspersed with a football match, culminating in a spar between two black girls just on full time, stripped to the waist and blocking the only exit...Racism and football? whats the problem?
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 27 May 2013 10:05:46 PM
citizen

'Poor Adam. Our big tough footy player hurt by a little girl so then he clicked his fingers and she was taken away to be re-educated. Boo hoo. '

What is so sad is that a representive of a people group can have such a victim mentality that the pc police, AFL and indigeneous industry castagate a young girl who should of been reprimanded and then life got on with.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 28 May 2013 9:58:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy