The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Defending without an attacker > Comments

Defending without an attacker : Comments

By Matt Elsbury, published 26/4/2013

Perhaps we should cater to another societal group in a similar way, and establish White Fear Day.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
The funniest thing that Mr Elsbury said in his latest little skit was << All about diversity and different perspectives…acknowledging a variety of viewpoints is>> it still has me rolling on the floor.

I could point him to a whole slew of courses/programs where every text “studied” preaches the evils of white racism, white imperialism, white colonialism –for that matter, the evils of anything white! (and no other interpretations need apply).

And I challenge Mr Elsbury to find me any school kid who has been taught by his teacher (with the approval of the “Education” authorities) that multiculturalism might NOT be the best thing since multigrain sliced bread; that asylum scammers might NOT always be poor little darlings in need of protection; that the Aborigines might NOT always be innocent victims.

No. It’s not about considering different perspectives. It’s more about carpet coverage of one perspective, and the carpet bombing of the rest. Which might explain why so many of our [quote] “comedians” and most of our journalists seem to mindlessly babble the same clichés about “diversity” and “context”.

Give it some consideration Mr Elsbury –but you will need to thinkfor[more than]asec.
Posted by SPQR, Saturday, 27 April 2013 1:43:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I just got told that there are three boats a week now arriving at Christmas Island with a thousand arrivals a month. Get your brain around the eventual outcome for Australia on that one.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 27 April 2013 4:53:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sometimes on this issue it feels like I'm stuck between Chicken Little and Sgt Schultz (or perhaps Neville Chamberlain).

On the one hand the exaggerated claims and fearmongering, on the other those want to deny any problems exist.

Neither approach seems to be in Australia's best interests. The maths of the fearmongers does not add up but there have been enough real problems (especially in parts of Sydney) that some issues need addressing.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Saturday, 27 April 2013 7:58:50 PM
exaggerated claims and fearmongering,
R0bert,
I don't know if you were referring to my post or not. I can assure you that I get my information from people on the Navy & Customs boats i.e. first hand. I can hardly believe some of the stories but then they get confirmed by the next one I speak with.
If you call making people aware of the threat to this country as scaremongers then you need to jump on a plane & fly up North & look at the situation first hand. No good going on one of those wishy washy organised pink coloured glasses tour but speak with those who work there. Then, if you're still convinced it is scaremongering then hurry back & seek help.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 27 April 2013 8:55:19 PM
individual I was thinking more of some of the emails that get sent onto me. Designed to whip up fear without really offering anything constructive. Like a lot of that kind of thing the big risk seems to be that when there is truth it will be lost in the background noise.

Same fundamental problem with the deniers, there are soome real issues that should be addressed but they seem to be so focussed on denying any problems exist that its difficult to get a sensible discussion happening about the issues.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Sunday, 28 April 2013 9:45:36 AM
A couple of things that do the rounds at the moment.

http://dotsub.com/view/72457cbc-fe18-4053-ae3f-6c7639cf4e79

This is reality. It needs to be seen by our own politicians and those who are 'greenies' hoping to save the world. Save our own country and its people first! Please share...

On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia :

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia , to work and eat in Russia , should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the suicides of America , England , Holland and France , if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a standing ovation for five minutes!
Well, I myself and most Australians would stand and applaud for at least 20 minutes if our Prime Minster addressed the Australian people this way
Posted by individual, Monday, 29 April 2013 6:20:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy