The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why Australians have it so wrong about Cardinal Pell > Comments

Why Australians have it so wrong about Cardinal Pell : Comments

By Mary Broadsmith, published 13/3/2013

Pell might not be front-runner, but why are journalists so keen to nobble him with false allegations?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Runner, Raycom, Well said!
Posted by Prompete, Wednesday, 13 March 2013 4:38:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Raycom.
The unvarnished truth is that the "catholic" church is in no sense universal, indeed it is founded on lies.
George Pell and the poop are snake oil salesmen, as are all modern day "catholic" propaganda hacks, even the more liberal and/or progressive ones.
Posted by Daffy Duck, Wednesday, 13 March 2013 6:13:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Daffy Duck: "The unvarnished truth is that the "catholic" church is in no sense universal, indeed it is founded on lies. George Pell and the poop are snake oil salesmen..."

That is a daffy statement even for an animated cartoon character.
Posted by Raycom, Wednesday, 13 March 2013 9:09:50 PM
Do I hate Catholics?

Not in the slightest. In fact there is an Australian Catholic I would move mountains to see as Pope.

Father Bob!

I have been to hear the good man speak on several occasions and know how deep an intellect he has and how big a heart he sports.

Got a problem with my nominee runner?
Posted by csteele, Wednesday, 13 March 2013 10:24:41 PM
'Got a problem with my nominee runner?'

no idea who u are talking about csteele. I just hope you have a little better judgement than you poor political choices.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 13 March 2013 11:41:02 PM
>>A Pope, who with outstretched hands will then convince the Catholics ... there is no proof (God) ever existed, except in the minds of gullible people.<<

Or a teacher of maths who will convince his/her students that mathematics is good for nothing?

I suspect this better than anything summarizes the factuality and credibility of most of the comments on this thread.
Posted by George, Wednesday, 13 March 2013 11:42:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy