The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine: suspending disbelief is an unbelievable hoax > Comments

Palestine: suspending disbelief is an unbelievable hoax : Comments

By David Singer, published 12/3/2013

Perhaps it is time for Mr Ross and others in the international community to consider the principle of reciprocity in negotiations.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Geoff of Perth

It's the Arabs who don't want peace and who want a One State solution. Haven't you seen the maps of the State of Palestine?
1.02 on this video is one example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbzZ7fIFoaE&list=FLRjSAgzAZGBNafbhc-zzs2g&index=2

I think the average Arab wants peace but the leaders don't. I also know that the Arabs in Judea and Samaria say that the separation barrier was the best thing to happen to them as it has given them stability and their businesses etc are booming.

Mashaal on the 25th Anniversary of Hamas
"""We are not giving up any inch of Palestine. It will remain Islamic and Arab for us and nobody else. Jihad and armed resistance is the only way," Mashaal said, referring to holy war. "We cannot recognize Israel's legitimacy.""""

Abbas has said repeatedly that Palestine will be a Jew free State
Posted by SF, Wednesday, 13 March 2013 7:23:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
DAvid, the jews are not the natural citizens of Palestine, not even the jews of Israel are as rancid and ignorant as you.

The country is Palestine, it was not deleted by the illegal vote to give jews 56% of the land that was not theirs to give away to anyone.
Posted by Marilyn Shepherd, Thursday, 14 March 2013 4:59:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Will the shills for Israel get it through their thick skulls that the land belongs to the Palestinians.
Posted by Marilyn Shepherd, Thursday, 14 March 2013 6:12:16 PM
Oops, I just discovered that my home, which I inherited from my grand-grandparents, expanded and renovated, where I lived all my life, with all the trees I planted, along with all my entire familiar surroundings, is owned by Marilyn Shepherd, so now I'm going to quit my job, take my kids out of kindi and schools and my old folks out of their nursing-home, cancel my daughter's coming wedding, say goodbye to all my friends, pack a couple of suitcases and sail off with my family on a one-way ticket to some land I've never been to, where they speak some language I do not understand, where the people don't want us and call us "queue-jumpers" and "dole bludgers".

Bzzzz....

Thank God for the alarm clock!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 14 March 2013 6:36:00 PM
Will the racist bigot Marilyn S with her thick skull, get it into her head that there are no such people as Palestinians

I would strongly suggest you do some research into the matter, so as you don't make yourself look more stupid than you already do. Do you?

"This name was was created by the Soviet disinformation masters in 1964 when they created the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO). The term "Palestinian People" as a description of Arabs in Palestine appeared for the first time in the preamble of the 1964 PLO Charter, drafted in Moscow. The Charter was affirmed by the first 422 members of the Palestinian National Council, handpicked by the KGB. This term was formally used by newspapers around the world after 1967"

Walid Shoebat said:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
Posted by Sam C, Thursday, 14 March 2013 8:28:31 PM
Part 1
My very word Marilyn, the Jews ARE the natural citizens of the region of Palestine. Even to someone as rancid and ignorant as you.
If nothing else, centuries of archaeology will tell you that little tit bit. Ever read the Bible? A book written over 3,000 years ago, all about the Jews.

There never was a country called Palestine. It was a name given to Judea, Samaria and Canaan by the Romans in 67 CE to rid the area of its Jewish history. Even you surely can do a search for it.
Never mind I’ve done it and so you can’t come up with some excuse that I picked a Jewish site and somehow that is biased, I picked a non-Jewish one for you. Seeing as you hate them so much.
Origin of the Name Palestine

The name Palestine encompasses the ancient Holy Land and the modern nation of Israel. But it is not the original name for that country. The Romans assigned this name about the second century A.D.
To appreciate the pressure brought upon the Jews in Judea and Jerusalem during this time, some background is necessary.
A Jewish revolt occurred just before A.D. 70, when the Romans sacked Jerusalem after a bitter siege. The revolt was caused by ongoing provocations by the Roman occupation forces. Roman officials continually stole valuables from Jewish priests, demanding ransom for their return. They plundered the temple and looted the priests’ ornamental garments—along with other sacred treasures. This surpassed the breaking point, and the inevitable revolt began (Wars of the Jews, Josephus, bk. 2, ch. 14-16).
Distorted historical accounts and Hollywood portray the Romans as cool-headed, rational, military types. However, this was hardly the case.
Posted by Sam C, Thursday, 14 March 2013 8:48:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy