The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > AIJAC response to Kazak > Comments

AIJAC response to Kazak : Comments

By Colin Rubenstein, published 5/3/2013

Debating Geert Wilders.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
...If all IS Kosher between Muslims and Jews, why the need for our Julia to grant Jewish schools $5M from a pool of $20M awarded to schools in Australia under the “Secure Schools” program.

...If (also) you represent a parent of a child attending a Jewish school defended by guards patrolling with sub machine guns, (supported by the tax payer), how would that parent have confidence Multiculturalism is actually working. Are you not alluding to an illusion?
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 8:30:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think a lot of this argument can be answered by asking would any person be allowed to tour Australia if he were preaching exactly the same words against any other group, race or religion?
And if an Australian citizen were to say these things in a public forum, how long before he or she were pulled up under our racial vilification laws?
Geert Wilders may be an elected Dutch MP, but his message is toxic. Why was he ever allowed a forum? Shame. Time we sent him home to think again.
Posted by halduell, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 11:28:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dan,
Submachine guns? I've seen security guards at Jewish schools and synagogues but they're not visibly armed, they're just the normal security guys you see everywhere.
Don't forget the Marseilles outrage and the attacks in Berlin and Malmo Sweden, the threat from Islamist attackers is real enough.
AIJAC is a well known political organisation, it has to be politically correct like any other, this is a politically correct response to an article in which AIJAC claims to have been misrepresented. I don't think there's really much to comment on here other than to wonder if this matter might not have been deal with in a more discreet fashion, say in a phone call between Mr Rubenstein and Mr Kazak?
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 1:31:50 PM
Isn't it funny how realistic & clear thinkers with an ability to look ahead further than most educated are always persecuted in so-called enlightened & democratic society ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 4:36:17 PM
'I think a lot of this argument can be answered by asking would any person be allowed to tour Australia if he were preaching exactly the same words against any other group, race or religion? '

halduell

the god haters have daily vilified Christianity and Christians in Australia. The difference is that their are not violent protests. Why one must ask?
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 4:47:48 PM
Individual,
You mean Geert Wilders? I said in one of the other threads that his devotion to Judaism and Israeli Neocons was unseemly and that he's a useful idiot who needs to be kicked to the kerb by both Jews and White Europeans. Wilders isn't a voice of reason, he puts everyone in a difficult position by encouraging others to see the debate over Islam solely from the point of view of "what's good for the Jews", that to my mind is both unhealthy and extremely unhelpful.
He has no right to speak for White Europeans or Jews, his own ethnic identity crisis and narcissism are obviously what drives him, not altruism.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 6:42:42 PM
JOM:

True; although my point was somewhat of an aside, it is relevant and fits well-enough here!
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 6:49:28 PM
not altruism.
Jay of Melbourne,
do you mean such as the australian version of altruism when after donating you hasten to the tax deduction form & then recommend yourself for a hero parade with a medal for everyone to see what a fantastic philanthropist you are. Yes a very noble attitude indeed way more genuine than a Wilders who expresses an inconvenient truth.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 7:25:21 PM
Diver and JOM, We are supposed to live in a free country. If it is apparently OK to say anything you like about Christians and Jews, why is it not OK to say what your like about Islam?

Islam is a missionary religion, (think Christianity 14th century and before) Gert is simply pointing out, that Muslims want to improve the west by converting us all to Islam.

I grew up in Melbourne which was more multicultural than anywhere else on the planet long before the word was invented. The assumption Australia has always operated on is, that the second or third generation of each wave of migrants would be indistinguishable from anyone else. They would adopt the general Aussie disdain for religion and adapt their culture to blend in. This does not appear to be happening anymore. I am not sure this is a good idea.

Diver as to your comments about the southern province of Thailand being seeded to Malaysia, great idea. As long as we get Constantinople back, it is after all on the European mainland and serves as a reminder of the invasion of Europe by the Turks.
Posted by Jon R, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 7:25:37 PM
Jon R,
I'm not saying that there is no problem with Islam and people from predominantly Islamic societies but I'm beginning to think we need to formulate a new, biologically based way of defining ethnicity, we really need to look at bloodlines and family trees rather than overly broad genetic studies , and outdated notions of race or nationality.
Cosmopolitanism can't work with large numbers of highly ethnocentric groups and the way proponents of mass Third World immigration assess the biological fitness of particular immigrant groups or clans (ie ignoring it altogether) is causing too many problems.
Even if proponents of a more hard edged form of Eugenics are over ruled in the short term they should still speak out, change doesn't come if people remain silent.
The point I often make is that if the Andalusian emirate had triumphed back in the day Europe would still have had a Renaissance and an industrial revolution and Africa and the Middle East would still be backward, restive and dangerous places, this debate about Islam is really about reproductive habits and ethnic fitness, not so much ideology
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 8:04:55 PM
is really about reproductive habits and ethnic fitness, not so much ideology
Jay of Melbourne,
CHRIST !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 10:10:56 PM
Individual.
So it is, some tribes, clans and ethnic groups are unfit to emigrate, a group with a tendency toward a sub 70 IQ or a congenital disorder exacerbated by inbreeding or whose reproductive habits produce very large families has no future in a Western country and will only be a burden to others.
Similarly family groups who exist in the third world as bandits or gangsters have no business here,the Chaouk and Haddara families for example should never have been allowed into this country.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 6 March 2013 9:18:35 AM
Jon R,

As well as Constantinople, why not North Africa and the ME, they were also once centres of Greco-Roman civilisation.
Posted by mac, Wednesday, 6 March 2013 1:21:57 PM
JOM:

...Balanced and pro-Israeli don’t necessarily fit together JOM.

...[Former AJN editor Dan] Goldberg suggested the rising costs of security were helping push up education fees so that ever more money would be spent on protecting ever fewer children, as more families were forced to seek cheaper - non-Jewish - alternatives.

#..."We have ramped up our security - walls, fences, CCTV, personnel - and battened down our schools so that some 10,000 kids attend virtual fortresses manned by armed guards."...#

...Yet, he pointed out, the inconvenient truth was that the Jewish community had not faced a terror attack in Australia for 30 years, since the Hakoah Club and Israeli consulate in Sydney were bombed on the same day.

...So my truth in above post is balanced...This organisation(the AIJAC) is purely a lobby group. As taxpayers funds roll across the Jewish community to defend Jewish children against a non-existent Islamist threats, their schools become symbols of what is not right with Multiculturalism!
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 6 March 2013 2:23:46 PM
What amazes me, Diver Dan, is that the Jews in Australia haven't set up their own military and created walled cities where only Jews can live.

Given the actions of Israel, the precedent is there and, when Jews get going, multiculturalism or the rights of other groups doesn't count at all.

Let's keep the Jewish fanatics from gaining political or monetary control in Australia. It's a recipe for disaster!

The Palestinians, dispossessed in their own country, will vouch for this.
Posted by David G, Thursday, 7 March 2013 2:08:34 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
...David G: Will walled-off suburbs be the next innovation to prop-up Multiculturalism,(many a true word was spoken in jest, but this example could be the wedge needed).

...I am acquainted with Jewish families in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney who have removed their children from Jewish schools for reasons of risk alone, and nothing at all to do with economy. They believed that schools which resembled “Fort Knox” with impenetrable defenses, was a risk factor in itself: A draw card for disaster!

...What disturbs me with the slick sensationalist lobby group the AIJC, is its ability to draw taxpayer funds into paranoid defense against a non-existent enemy. So what really is the "main-game"?
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 7 March 2013 7:25:06 PM
.What disturbs me with the slick sensationalist lobby group the AIJC
diver dan,
What strikes me as pretty silly is that people insist on being different in the society that adopts them with the view of becoming citizens & the complain about being targeted. Why not just walk around like all others in clothing that doesn't make them stand out ? Simple.
If you expect to treated equal then behave equal. Stop challenging the hosts.
Posted by individual, Friday, 8 March 2013 2:28:28 PM
Ind:

...So using that logic we can easily extrapolate a case for the "White Australia" policy can't we: Or is it the cloths we wear now as the criteria for the new immigrant along with the ethnic background?

...It is a clear case for the failure of Multiculturalism that is before us. Of all the arguments against it, clothes would be the most shaky!
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 8 March 2013 2:45:36 PM
diver dan,
why do you see the need to use the white Australia Policy ? It is a pretty poor thing to phish for stirring up that silly argument. If you were to go to an Arab country & insist on walking around as people do in Australia you'd get a hell of a lot worse than a White Australia attitude.
Same goes with running around here with a tea towel on your head. It simply goes against the practice of the country you're in. It's all about wanting harmony or not wanting harmony. Constantly challenging the host goes against harmony.
If I were an Indonesian authority I'd throw those pi$$ed up & drugged up young Australians off Bali. They are some of the most disgusting ambassadors I know of.
Posted by individual, Friday, 8 March 2013 5:15:22 PM
Ind:

...The “White Australia” Policy has been discredited by adverse propaganda aimed squarely at Anglo Australians over a very long period. Why I hammer away at the abysmal failure its transplanted organ Multiculturalism is, you have not so ingeniously highlighted. The word is “difference”.

...Obviously this Country is in need of “Less” difference not more of it.
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 9 March 2013 10:28:40 AM
diver dan,
I misread some of your stuff. Any chance of getting your opinion on Australians in Bali just for interest's sake ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 9 March 2013 1:38:58 PM
...To be dealt with under the heading of "Tourism". Maybe another thread, another day!
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 9 March 2013 2:22:04 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy