The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Liberty dhimminished > Comments

Liberty dhimminished : Comments

By Babette Francis, published 1/3/2013

The path of least resistance is to live in the mental state of dhimmitude and do nothing to provoke Islamist ire, but the consequence is a loss of freedom.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Dhimmi Dummies in the Nanny State. We must stop this madness.

Thanks for the article, Babette.
Posted by Constance, Friday, 1 March 2013 12:31:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
New federal Attorney-General Mark Dreyfus would be well advised to quietly shelve his predecessor's controversial human rights revocation bill.

Dreyfus's 10.4% margin may appear to make his seat of Isaacs safe for Labor, but if voter rage against this bill continues undhimminished, even 10.4% may not protect him.
Posted by Edmund Burke, Friday, 1 March 2013 12:55:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
cohenite

"The concept of the 'moderate muslim' should be in the same category as other mythical beasts."

Agreed, they appear somewhat rare, if not endangered. I've often asked this question of Moslems and their apologists--
"If the majority of Moslems are "moderate, why are majority Moslem societies such as they are, backward, brutal and usually ruled by tyrants?"

The Americans have the solution, Constitutional protection for free speech including "hate speech."
Posted by mac, Saturday, 2 March 2013 10:54:17 AM
...I believe that forty lashes for drinking alcohol is an excellent penalty, unfortunately only applicable to Muslims at present. And "Dhimmitude": Not altogether a bad concept to apply for social improvement either, particularly if it assists the spread of Islam.I believe Islam will fill the moral void left by the failure of Christianity, and apparently sooner than later.
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 2 March 2013 9:37:23 PM
I suppose if there are moderate muslims then people like dan are moderate traitors. Same point.
Posted by cohenite, Saturday, 2 March 2013 11:04:43 PM
cohenite:

..."Beware; the other reality"!

...And I would just "love" to see the garbage bins returned to railway stations. And...I would be highly amused to witness the end to the debauchery of the gay mardi gras...Islamist style...bring it on!
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 3 March 2013 9:25:21 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy