The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why are family courts out of step? > Comments

Why are family courts out of step? : Comments

By Charles Pragnell, published 28/2/2013

Every week there are cases where decisions are taken to order children into contact with, and even into the custody of, parents who have abused them.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Funny how Charles forgets to mention the children being kidnapped and held in breach of family court orders and then the GM threatens to kill them if they are given back to the father. Also fails to mention that the GM falsely accused the father of watching his daughters undress in the shower (thankfully the mother at least had the decency to debunk this).Hey Dr Bob, hope you do a better job than the Psychologist who did my own family report when i was fighting for my own child. Her report was to blame as much as anything in forcing my daughter to live with her abusing and neglecting mother for 3 years, best interests of the child my arse. Thanks to the so called professionals like yourself, she ended up a sickly underweight child in a class for slow children when i finally gained custody. No surprise that she now has a psychology degree with 1st class honours and is well into a PHD in Forensic Psychology, but no thanks to people like yourself.
Posted by eyeinthesky, Friday, 1 March 2013 4:22:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy