The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Engineering the climate: is science fiction becoming reality? > Comments

Engineering the climate: is science fiction becoming reality? : Comments

By Kerryn Brent and Jeffrey McGee, published 19/12/2012

It will be difficult for countries to resist experiments in geoengineering as it has the allure of being a relatively inexpensive and quick response to climate change impacts.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Well, obviously the editors and reviewers at the Journal of Geophysical Research disagree Mr Cox.

Do you think they would like you using their name on a manuscript they rejected?
Posted by Bugsy, Monday, 24 December 2012 8:43:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Do you think they would like you using their name on a manuscript they rejected?"

I couldn't care less; and typically that is all you have to say; pathetic, nasty little man.
Posted by cohenite, Monday, 24 December 2012 10:26:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes, well I think that amply demonstrates your lack of scientific credentials and ethics.

Have a nice day, I know I will.
Posted by Bugsy, Monday, 24 December 2012 11:05:25 AM
"Have a nice day, I know I will."

Ignorance IS bliss, as they say.
Posted by cohenite, Monday, 24 December 2012 1:19:19 PM
Poirot, not that anything of this has anything to do with the thread, but;
Bugsy's on the button and Anthony Cox's (cohenite) ignorance is ideologically motivated - nothing new.
bm sends his best wishes, as do I.
B
Posted by qanda, Monday, 24 December 2012 7:34:03 PM
qanda,

You've made my day :)

Send my best wishes to bm (miss him around here)....and have yourself a great Christmas, B:)
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 24 December 2012 8:07:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy