The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Paranoid delusions infect 'net > Comments

Paranoid delusions infect 'net : Comments

By Daniel Rawlinson, published 12/11/2012

Social media gives bad ideas an even break with good ones.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
James,if you were at the Mechanical School of Arts in Sydney 2010,when Niels Harritt did his address on Nano Thermite,I probably took your donation at the front desk.

Gordon Duff of http://veteranstoday.com/ supports your theory on another explosive force.Duff tries to discount nano themite entirely but he is wrong in my view.Other explosives are a distinct possibility but nano themite was definitely a contributing factor.

Prof Chris Busby has done research on Fullajah in Iraq .Busby found in the analysis of women's hair that it was not just Depleted Uranium that caused serious birth defects in that city.

Busby has found evidence of enriched Uranium which is not from the DU source.He suggests a new form of mini nuke,perhaps a neutron bomb which NATO is now using to assert their authority.

There are reports of explosions happening underground before the planes hit in 911,but we all need to stick to the science and factural observations.

Cheers ,Ross Johnson.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 17 November 2012 7:54:05 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cheers Ross. Yes, I was at that meeting and have also met Haririt in Copenhagen. I am familiar with Gordon Duff's website and his claims about mini-nukes. I find it very interesting but frankly do not have the expertise to form an opinion. Certainly conventional explosives and nano-thermite do not of themselves account for the observed effects.
Posted by James O'Neill, Saturday, 17 November 2012 10:03:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
On the topic of paranoia, Arjay, it is not a good idea to let the CIA/Mossad New World Order dudes know your real name. If it took me nearly four minutes to use this information to discover your street address, think how much more quickly the evil multinational banksters could do it. And what they might say when they do the 3a.m. door-knock...

Do you still have that boat parked in your driveway, by the way?
Posted by Pericles, Sunday, 18 November 2012 7:32:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pericles I've been visited by the AFP twice in trying to warn me off revealing this evidence.I think the CIA and Mossad know who I am.Are you trying to scare us? If so for what reason?

I think the freedom of humanity and true democracy is more important than life itself.Existing in slavery is not living.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 7:16:33 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
>>I think the CIA and Mossad know who I am.<<

I think you have delusions of grandeur to go with your acute paranoia if you believe the CIA and Mossad give a rat's about you and your nutjobbery. Sorry to burst your bubble but nobody is going to take harmless loonies rehashing amusing but cliched conspiracy theories over the internet as a credible threat to national security. In order to be considered a threat to national security I think you have to do a bit more than post internet comments that make anybody with a teaspoon of common sense sh!t bricks laughing.

About the only way I can see the CIA taking an interest in you is if some of your nutjobbery had enough buzzwords to draw the attention of their computer programs - which is quite likely - and when viewed by a human he naturally shat bricks laughing and started following your internet antics in his spare time because they were so amusing. It's the sort of thing I'd do if I worked for the CIA.

Paranoia and delusions of grandeur are two common behaviors exhibited by bipolar sufferers when they are manic. Have you ever experienced severe depression Arjay? If the answer is yes you may be suffering from bipolar disorder. Might want to get yourself checked out.

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Wednesday, 21 November 2012 10:04:59 PM
How intriguing, Arjay.

>>Pericles I've been visited by the AFP twice in trying to warn me off revealing this evidence<<

This obviously means that the AFP are also part of the conspiracy. As well as the CIA, Mossad, and all those evil multinational banksters...

Perhaps it might occur to you one day that keeping something like this under wraps for so many years, when so many people appear to know about it, is quite literally impossible. Those cops who knocked on your door were on, what, eighty grand a year? And how much, do you think, Al Jazeera would pay for the story? Or the Teheran Times?

Nah. The cops were probably wondering about your water usage, and all those HID lights in your attic...
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 22 November 2012 8:38:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy