The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Paranoid delusions infect 'net > Comments

Paranoid delusions infect 'net : Comments

By Daniel Rawlinson, published 12/11/2012

Social media gives bad ideas an even break with good ones.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
For those like Pericles too lazy to see this site http://www.patriotsquestion 911.com/ lets look at a small sample of the thousands of professionals who question the official story of 911.

Major General Albert Stubbline.He was Commander General of army Intelligence from 1981-84.

Lt Col Robert Bowman PHD Director of Advanced Space Programs.PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering.Robert Bowman has been at the forefront of the 911 truth movement.He is a man of enormous intellect and courage.

Gen Wesley Clarke.Former commanding General of NATO 1997-2001.

Capt Edgar Mitchell.BS Industrial Management.BS Aeronautical Engineering,Dr Of Science.Pilot and astronaut.

Col Geroge Nelson.Former US Airforces accident investigator.

Col Anne Wright US Army.Former US Diplomat.

We also see former Presidents and Prime ministers of countries around this planet who want a real investigation into 911.

Govts constantly lie to us.Julia Gillard is living breathing proof of this.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 6:09:36 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You know perfectly well, Arjay, that I have read every single site that you have pointed me towards.

>>For those like Pericles too lazy to see this site http://www.patriotsquestion 911.com/ lets look at a small sample of the thousands of professionals who question the official story of 911.<<

None is in the slightest bit convincing.

Robert Bowman believes that Dick Cheney was responsible.

"Asked if he could name a prime suspect who was the likely architect behind the attacks, Bowman stated, 'If I had to narrow it down to one person....I think my prime suspect would be Dick Cheney.'"

What he couldn't do, however, was to provide any evidence to back his opinion. And this is a man who was beaten by Donald Trump, of all people, in the 2000 California Primaries. Obviously, someone held in extremely high regard.

I think you may find that General Wesley Clark is no longer willing to be sucked into the conspiracy web - have a look at the wearechange interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS8FBJtFN3s&list=UUhwwoeOZ3EJPobW83dgQfAg&index=5&feature=plcp

Capt. Mitchell? Oh, this guy:

"Mitchell claimed the Roswell crash was real and that aliens have contacted humans several times, but that governments have hidden the truth for 60 years stating, 'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we’ve been visited on this planet, and the UFO phenomenon is real.'"

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/08/astronaut-edgar-mitchell-confesses-ufos-exist-2458040.html

Col George Nelson, the "pod" man.

"Underneath the fuselage, installed across the starboard aircraft wing root, is a visible, large piece of equipment that most viewers have called a 'Pod'"

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/ArticlesNelson13March2006.html

Hmmmm. A pod. Wonder what that was for. And who put it there. And where those planes actually came from in the first place, if they weren't the ones we thought they were.

Col Anne Wright is a very nice person, but has no evidence to offer, just her credentials as an anti-war campaigner. Bless.

I notice that you don't go into any detail about those "former Presidents and Prime ministers of countries around this planet", or discuss their possible motives.

Probably just as well.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 14 November 2012 10:40:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gen Wesley Clarke is running scared.Personally the truth has no future for him.

No Presidents here? Not looking really hard Pericles. http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Francesco Cossiga.Pres of Italy 1985-92.

Vladmir Putin.Pres Russia.Current.

Gen Hosni Mubarak.Pres Egypt 1981.

Dr Mahathir Mohamad.Prime Minister Malaysia 1981-2003

Hugo Chavez Current Pres Venezuela.Current.

Asif Ali Zardari Pres Pakistan 2008.

Gen Musharraf Pres Pakistan 2001-08.

There are many more members of Govt past and present listed including Douglas Everingham Aust House of Reps 1967-75 and 1977-84.

Notice that most of the people on this site are retired because no one has future in the West telling the truth about 911.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 15 November 2012 5:56:05 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ah, but I did look, Arjay

>>No Presidents here? Not looking really hard Pericles<<

I simply noted that you didn't go into any detail about who they were. For very good reason, as you now make clear.

Poor old President Cossiga. He was never particularly stable, but senility eventually overtook him, I'm afraid. As well as announcing that 9/11 was a joint Mossad/CIA operation, he further claimed that one of Osama bin Laden's videotapes was produced in Milan by Silvio Berlusconi's Mediaset company.

A very sad story.

And what a motley crew are the rest that you parade before us! Putin, Chavez, Musharraf... every one an upright citizen of the world, with no axe to grind, and absolutely no animosity to the West at all. (That was sarcasm, in case you failed to spot it).

And what's this I see?

>>Notice that most of the people on this site are retired because no one has future in the West telling the truth about 911.<<

The classic conspiracy-nut defence: no-one is saying anything, because they know only too well, that they will be hunted down and exterminated by the evil warlords who control all our lives.

And anyone who says differently must by definition be on the payroll of those evil international banksters, who provide the warlords with the money to do their wicked deeds.

Paranoid delusions, indeed.
Posted by Pericles, Friday, 16 November 2012 8:33:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I had such high expectations of your expert witnesses, Arjay... so I thought I'd look at Mahathir's evidence... 'cause, like, he's a Doctor and everything!

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2011/09/11/mahathir-911-not-work-of-muslims/

“Bush lied about Saddam’s weapons of mass destruction… If they can lie so as to kill Iraqis, Afghans and American soldiers, it is not unthinkable for Bush & Co to lie about who was responsible for 9/11,” the 86-year-old wrote in his blog Friday.

Listing out reasons in line with a conspiracy theory that the US government was behind the attacks, he wrote the Twin Towers in New York “came down nicely upon themselves”.

“I believe Arab Muslims are angry enough to sacrifice their lives and become suicide bombers.

“But they or their handlers do not strike me as capable of planning and strategising such attacks so as to maximise the damage to the enemy,” he said.

What? That's it?

Politicians lie - said with no apparent sense of irony that he's a politician - total ignorance of the physics of intertia and racist opinion of Arabs?

You had given us to expect so much more, Arjay, and yet as always... disappointment.
Posted by WmTrevor, Friday, 16 November 2012 9:28:14 AM
...inertia...
Posted by WmTrevor, Friday, 16 November 2012 9:30:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy