The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Turnaround Tony > Comments

Turnaround Tony : Comments

By Scott Prasser, published 12/11/2012

How Abbott can save our democracy (again).

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Runner,
" Why to you think the Labour party is so desperate to smear Abbott"?

Based on the facts, surely you have it the wrong way around.

As for "God-haters", hate is a term only used by the religious, who have it down to an art form.
Posted by wobbles, Monday, 12 November 2012 6:24:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear runner,

Hollingworth was not pushed out of office because of hate for religion. He was pushed out of office because of his coverup of pedophilia.
Posted by david f, Monday, 12 November 2012 7:21:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If indeed any politicians of any political persuasion in this country even took the trouble to read our comments they may well laugh at our naivety. They know that we the voters are powerless to change the global corporate dominance of our economy or their acquiescence to American foreign policy demands.

If any of us take the trouble to look at what is staring us in the face we can notice that the government and the media constantly bombard us with highly charged local issues but never, never really address issues of national importance. At best we receive a smoke screen of confusion and spin. There is no need for me to outline the issues I am refering to since they are often the subject of discussion on sites such as this.

What really gets up my nose is that we are treated like moronic fools if we ever dare to question the status quo.
Den71
Posted by DEN71, Monday, 12 November 2012 7:58:20 PM
Kipp

I support castration for all kiddie fiddlers. How about you? I have no problem with a royal commission into sexual abuse against kids. It needs to include politicians, artist, scouts, churches, indigeneous communities (where it is still rife) etc.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 5:50:41 AM
No doubt Abbott and Pell were in conference last night.
People do not agree with abbott.
Overstepped the line of moral standing.
Use by date expired.
Nothing between the ears.
Roll back not popular
Carbon tax failure.
Nothing left to offer.
Posted by 579, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 6:28:49 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy