The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Argo: from Hollywoodism to Iranophobia > Comments

Argo: from Hollywoodism to Iranophobia : Comments

By Ismail Salami, published 9/11/2012

The movie attempts to describe Iranians as overemotional, irrational, insane, and diabolical while at the same, the CIA agents are represented as heroically patriotic.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
"Israel is an expansionist state that has declared war on the Palestinians"

That's a lie.

Israel recognises a Palestininian state; this is not reciprocated.

Poirot; picked out your burqa yet? I think you should go with one which has fairies on the inside; they will match the ones in your mind and you can look at them when you go to the shops with a male relative.
Posted by cohenite, Saturday, 10 November 2012 10:44:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
cohenite,

That's a paranoid response if I ever read one.

So are you implying that if we in the West quit invading, maiming and killing in oil rich Muslim countries, before long all the Poirots will be cloaked by burqas?

Interesting.....
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 10 November 2012 11:03:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Michael Moore made movies to deceive the gullible while making millions so why shouldn't others?
Posted by runner, Saturday, 10 November 2012 6:59:03 PM
Deary me, runner, so much for fundamental ethics, eh.

"...so why shouldn't others?"

I think you already know the answer to that, and if you don't, well......
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 10 November 2012 7:12:16 PM
Cohenite is obiviously a Zionist.The Zionists are treating the Palistinians like Hitler treated the Jews.How do you Cohenite, obfuscate with such ambivalance?
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 10 November 2012 7:58:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Poirot,

Sacre bleu, mon ami, Poirot would never wear ze burqa, ze moustache would disappear, c'est impossible!
Posted by mac, Saturday, 10 November 2012 8:11:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy