The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > End the Jew hatred and end the conflict > Comments

End the Jew hatred and end the conflict : Comments

By David Singer, published 8/10/2012

The PLO is perfectly entitled to maintain and propagate its vile and racist program – but the civilized world should show its repugnance.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
David Singer. You write to me and others

"Your anonymous Jew-hating posts indicate you are not interested in resolving the Jewish-Arab conflict."

I have just re-read my post (above) and fail to see how it is "Jew-
hating". Whilst, in deference to your legal training, I may have previously read your posts seriously as possibly having some basis of truth, in future I will be aware that any criticism of Israel will be interpreted by you as anti-Semitism. This is a standard Zionist tactic but I was somewhat surprised that you would have made it so obvious and put yourself in the ranks of the unthinking paranoid Zionists who find it difficult to accept the truth of ethnic cleansing.
Posted by Stan1, Tuesday, 9 October 2012 4:58:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is well that the Zionist spokesman has taken on the impossible task of defending racism, even to the tune of challenging my own anti-racist comments and Stan1’s.

Neither the Jews nor any other ethnic group are uniquely special. The Zionists (including their champion here) contend that the Jews ARE uniquely special and, unlike any other ethnic group, have the right to a homeland in someone else’s land for all the world’s Jews whatever their real nationality (based on birth or immigration with mutual consent). NOBODY other than the Zionists proclaim this exclusive entitlement for any ethnic group. NOBODY other than the Zionists have the hide to call it racism to reject this special entitlement.

The Moslems, referred to in the Zionist’s red herring defence, are not an ethnic group and not a nationality. They have many nationalities, many homelands. Islam welcomes converts. The Zionists have no plan to turn goyim into Jews – only to steal their territory. A look at my entries in this forum will show I carry no brand for Islam.

Anti-Zionists ARE “interested in resolving the Jewish-Arab conflict”. Resolving it by return of people to their own real homelands, and, like the rest of us, accepting citizenship as equals. No special preference for any race, anywhere.

The Zionist draws attention to the prospect of Jews being a small minority in Palestine following the return of the five million exiles to their stolen land. They were a small minority before the Nakba, and lived without warfare as equals with others. They are a small minority and live as equals in most other countries including Australia.

In Palestine, decades of ethnic cleansing, occupation, land theft, standover, threats and aggression have soured relations. The bed made by the Zionists will be hard to lie in. The challenge for negotiations will be to hammer out guarantees of secure civil equality for every individual in a secular, democratic state belonging to the families born there and fostering harmony between individuals as in the past. THAT’s a peace process. Negotiating surrender to gunpoint occupiers never was.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Tuesday, 9 October 2012 7:28:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To #Ulis, Stan1 and EmperorJulian

So the Jews are not a people according to your common point of view.

Guess you must be furious that the world in 1922 gave international recognition to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country.

Like the PLO and Hamas you apparently reject the unanimous international consensus of the 51 member countries of the League of Nations that made that decision.

Besides being Jew-haters you also qualify to be designated as Jewish State deniers.

Now you are perfectly entitled to your views - as I am to mine. Why are you all so coy about being outed denying Jews the same rights as are enjoyed by the 57 Muslim majority states that exist today and form the Organization of Islamic Co-Operation?

To #EmperorJulian

Like those of your persuasion there is an apparent inability to address questions that are put to you.

I repeat the following statement made by you:

"Jews don’t need a race-based “national homeland”.

I repeat the question I asked you;

"Does that equally apply to the 57 Muslim national homelands which currently make up the 57 member states of the Organization of Islamic Co-Operation (OIC)and whose qualification for membership is that they have a "muslim majority"?"

I continue to await your answer with interest.
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 8:36:00 AM
Lets first get the wording right - it is sectarianism not racism. We don't call the Irish dispute racism. Similarly Palestinians and Isreali's are not clearly racially different. The difference is determined entirely by different versions of the same stories of Abraham...

Now that leaves us with the question of whether it would have been more appropriate for Germany to have gifted a portion of Bavaria rather than evicting entirely innocent palestinians from their homeland.

Really, what a farce.
Posted by YEBIGA, Friday, 12 October 2012 11:42:43 AM
Time has passed this thread by, but I’ll leave on record a response to a challenge by David Singer that I have only just stumbled on.

The League of Nations did not include Palestine. The Balfour Declaration was a decreed by a bunch of foreign governments (historically tainted with anti-Semitic racism) allocating Palestine to foreign settlers identified on grounds of race to use as a racist state. Its moral authority to do this was then and still is zero. So was and is any obligation on Palestine to comply with it and on anyone else to respect it.

The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation is based on the agreement of governments of the member countries on their own land (not someone else’s). It has no authority any more than does the Commonwealth of Nations and has considerably less than does the EU. Hopefully it will disintegrate in time as the throwback cult on which it is based is overtaken by its inability to cope with the evolving human demand for liberty. But it based on religion, not race, and does not bill itself as a repository for a worldwide ethnic group moving in to steal ever more land. Its existence is totally irrelevant to the race-based claim of the Zionists.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Monday, 15 October 2012 4:48:47 PM
#To Emperor Julian

The League of Nations did not include Palestine for one simple reason - it was not a country. It had been a province of the Ottoman Empire for 400 years divided into different administrative districts until it was occupied by the victorious allies at the end of World War 1.

Your claim that "The Balfour Declaration was a decreed by a bunch of foreign governments (historically tainted with anti-Semitic racism)" - is a load of garbage.

There were 51 countries in the League of Nations including Australia, Argentina,Belgium,Brazil, British India,Canada,Chile,Japan, New Zealand,Luxembourg,China,Norway and Panama - just to mention a few. To suggest they were anti-semitic is arrant nonsense.

They unanimously recognized the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home there. Jews returned under this legal and internationally recognized imprimatur to what had been their ancient historic and biblical homeland before it was stolen from them by others.

Your claim that Islam is a religion whilst Israel is not a religion is even contradicted by the PLO Charter which states categorically:
"Judaism, being a religion, is not an independent nationality".

Your further claim that Islam "does not bill itself as a repository for a worldwide ethnic group moving in to steal ever more land" is ludicrous. Islam has made a practice of invading and subjugating other peoples lands by means of Jihad. How do you think the Arabs ever ended up outside the Arabian peninsular in the seventh century AD and have continued their progressive assault on other peoples land since?

After Mohammed's death in 632, the new Muslim caliph, Abu Bakr, launched Islam into almost 1,500 years of conquest of others through invasion and war, a role Islam continues to this very day.

The Muslim wars have been waged against a multitude of peoples over millions of square miles from southern France to the Philippines, from Austria to Nigeria, and throughout central Asia.

Get a grip on yourself before your irrational Jew-hatred totally consumes you.
Posted by david singer, Monday, 15 October 2012 10:50:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy