The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The gay marriage debate > Comments

The gay marriage debate : Comments

By Ken Davis, published 30/7/2012

My chief concern is that when anyone expresses a contrary view, whether it is on religious, or like our PM - sociocultural grounds - they are abused and labelled as homophobic and intolerant.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
BTW, the Bourgeois, Anglo Saxon values I refer to, "tolerance", "equality" etc are imposed upon us by mainly non homosexual "Gay" advocates to further their agenda, it's like so called "far right" groups supporting Israel and using the star of David as a flag of convenience .
Phillip used the word "Liberation" and described himself as active these past 23 years in the field of sexual Liberation, I know we're not supposed to talk about the Sexual Liberation platform, that we're just supposed to accept it so as not to be called ignorant "bigots" but the real danger to this movement comes when people like me do seek to understand and inform themselves on their goals and motivations.
The next, possibly final legal barrier to be broken down in "Gay Liberation" are age of consent and child protection laws, the theorists of Sexual Liberation (sexual communism) have never shied away from topics such as "Boy Love" and allowing Lesbians to lead the way to acceptance of child/adult sex with "A Woman's Touch".
Here's a 1980 discussion from a mainstream Left wing publication, I used to buy Semiotext from the Brunswick St Bookstore back in my Lefty/student days:
http://www.ipce.info/ipceweb/Library/interv_kate_m.htm
Dan Savage is a very mainstream activist from the U.S who has made a living informing High School students on "Gay" issues:
http://www.rpvnetwork.org/profiles/blogs/dan-savage-we-should-acknowledge-the-existence-of-good-pedophiles
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 31 July 2012 6:31:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
...Well Jay of Melbourne, more evidence of the decline of the western world, (your links). Can we now coin a new phrase “Obama-Paed” as we acclimatise to the decaying moral ground all around; and as the pendulum continues to swing towards social acceptance of rampant homosexuality, will that same society come to the point of acknowledgment, in time to save itself, (and extract itself), from the influence and evil intent of the homosexual underclass, and their wayward moral decadence.
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 31 July 2012 9:44:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dan,
In this instance I'm not really saying one thing or another about Homosexuals per se but let's just get the whole agenda out in the open, I mean, if you're "coming out", then come right out, don't leave one foot in the closet.
When we talk about the Catholic Church or the pre 1933 NSDAP in this context then we have a look into what sexually "Liberated" institution might look like in reality, that is to say it's very much "do as we say, not as we do.
It's acceptable in such an institution for a bishop to cuddle up to a nice warm catamite of an evening and nobody minds what young Priests get up to as long as they're discrete but these pursuits are for the elite only, not for their subjects.
Hitler tolerated Homosexuality in the SA for as long as it suited his long term plan, true Aryan institutions after all are based on the Mannerbund, male elitism and they incorporate all aspects of masculinity including the homoerotic. The other lesson from that era is that Hitler threw his Gay comrades, the "Brown on the outside, red on the inside SA" under the bus as soon as he was elected and had to compromise with socially conservative parties to get his own way
Sexually liberated institutions and states (remember they're reformers now, not revolutionaries) would be highly stratified with an emphasis on male elites and brotherhoods since neither Judeo Christian "family values" or Judeo/Islamic. Christian "Old Testament" valuse can form the basis of a state.
I may be a pagan "Nazi" but I'm honest about and accepting of the part the Mannerbund, Male elites and homoeroticism play in the formation of a state and that such states have no place for equality nor universal values of any kind.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 31 July 2012 2:04:00 PM
Don't worry, they will die out.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 31 July 2012 5:46:10 PM
Well the movement will die out if they keep pushing "equality" and this appalling Gay everyman in their propaganda.
Why would anyone aspire to hang out with Harvey Fierstein, Ellen De Generes or Eric Stonestreet's character "Cam" when they could have Joe D'Allesandro, Beth Ditto or James Dean?
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 31 July 2012 9:22:22 PM
Let us not mix up biology with religion.This is a biological matter.What the church says about homosex or marraiage is not our botheration. Let us not argue for the sake of arguing. We must try to find out the truth and let us find out what is good for the society.No one on earth can deny the fact that homosex is an abnormal behaviour. Marriage was thought of by our ancesters as a way to set the society in order in the sexual context.Sexuality is one area which is plagued by lot of wrong notions and ideas. Let us create a conducive sexual climate, for our progeny, to conduct themselves as responsible citizens so that they can live in a peaceful environment and withot much problems.
Posted by Ezhil, Tuesday, 31 July 2012 11:10:50 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy