The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Get our own house in order > Comments

Get our own house in order : Comments

By Julie Bishop, published 24/5/2012

Julia Gillard talks of Australia being on the brink of a boom, but that boom could be the sound of overseas financial disintegration.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Wm Trevor, you might think you were surprised at the similar content of Uaskt's post and mine. Not as much as I was,I can assure you. Let me make clear to your 'conspiracy thinking mindset' I do not know Uaskt, however somone who has or does follow any team sport would come to the same idea set very quickly. I found this website and registered, and within 20 minutes I was able to post a response to the article. 'Personal thought' With the low satisfaction level as it is concerning our current government any person who played a team sport would not give away their game plan because of the lack of scruples displayed to this point, BUT WAIT, there will be more.
Posted by Davelon, Sunday, 27 May 2012 9:17:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ahh well all, welcome to the post peak oil world !
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 28 May 2012 2:09:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy