The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Vaccination saves lives > Comments

Vaccination saves lives : Comments

By Chrys Stevenson, published 29/12/2011

Why should quacks and frauds be allowed a public platform?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Vaccination saves lives & ensures the decline of mankind, eventually.
Posted by individual, Friday, 30 December 2011 2:53:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
From what I read Meryl Dory is making a profit from the misery that she inflicts on others' children.

For every 1 person that has a permanent negative reaction to a vaccine, there are 100s or 1000s that would have died without the vaccine.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 31 December 2011 4:25:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I wonder if this Meryl bird is a fundamentalist Christian?

That would help to explain her rejection of science.

Ignorance comes in many colours, but the brightest these days is that of the funadamentalist Christian nitwit.

My money is on her so-called religion being behind her Pope-like rejection of the Enlightenemnt values.
Posted by The Blue Cross, Saturday, 31 December 2011 9:12:12 AM
I'm pretty sure she's not a fundy Christian. I get the distinct impression that she belongs to a different band of fundamentalists - the New Age mob, who can be just as anti-science as the most strident young earth creationist.

New Agers come from a number of different faiths. Many of them are pagan, but there are also a fair number of Christians amongst their ranks - this type of Christian can usually be identified by their unhealthy fascination with angels, and guardian angels in particular. Mind you, if I was a New Ager I'd definitely want a guardian angel looking out for me, because these people will swallow any medical quackery (no matter how absurd) hook, line and sinker. They tend to cling steadfastly to the paranoid delusion that the entire medical profession is some vast conspiracy set up to cause them harm, and instead place their faith in charlatans, shysters and snake-oil salesmen.

This doesn't bother me so much when it's people with a mild complaint like a cold fronting up to their homeopath to buy a bottle of very expensive water - it won't cure the cold any more than anything a doctor could prescribe, but it'll probably make them feel better.

It does bother me when it is Meryl Dorey, a woman who is apparently completely devoid of conscience, advocating infanticide with her dangerous lies.
Posted by Humphrey B. Flaubert, Saturday, 31 December 2011 10:47:21 AM
>>They tend to cling steadfastly to the paranoid delusion that the entire medical profession is some vast conspiracy set up to cause them harm, and instead place their faith in charlatans, shysters and snake-oil salesmen.>>

LOL

The medics are not the only group of professionals some people think are part of "some vast conspiracy set up to cause them harm"
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Saturday, 31 December 2011 11:07:02 AM
Don't tease us stevenlmeyer, do send us the 'other' groups you write of, and some evidence for your claims.
Posted by The Blue Cross, Saturday, 31 December 2011 7:44:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy