The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Middle East: Interesting times > Comments

The Middle East: Interesting times : Comments

By David Singer, published 5/12/2011

Palestine and Jordan juggles and jockeys.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Errrr no yuyutsu.

I wouldn't have thrown bombs at my family doctor.

And I wouldn't have let the technology that could deliver stealth bombs anywhere near Iran.

So what's the next step?

A nuclear attack on the idiot Iranians to prevent the idiot Iranians from developing deterrents to the idiot Israeli attacks?
Posted by imajulianutter, Friday, 9 December 2011 4:45:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"And I wouldn't have let the technology that could deliver stealth bombs anywhere near Iran"

Sigh! Israel didn't do it, but yet again Israel has to suffer for the stupidity of Americans. Israel is already being used as their scapegoat and punching bag, as the world says: "America is too strong, too risky to vent our anger directly at them, so lets punch their little allies instead" (until the French revolution, it was established that princes cannot be punished, so French princes used to have a substitute boy who was hit in their stead on their bottom when they were naughty).

"So what's the next step?"

Nobody can tell, but it will NOT be an Israeli attack, not on their own anyway, for the simple reason that Israel does not have the military capability.

With the advent of Iranian nuclear capability, many Israelis are just becoming resigned to their approaching death. Others who can, who are not too old or sick (or burdened with family members that are too old or sick) or poor, make preparations to leave: should we welcome them on our shores?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 9 December 2011 5:11:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yuyutsu,

you would be singular in your belief Israel wasn't behind the recent explosions in Iran.

It isn't the nuclear capacity that is or was the worry ... it's always been the capacity for delivery.

That is terrifying for everyone now that the Iranians have access to stealth technology.

But what is equally frightening is that they were able to obtain that technology by overriding the US communications technology.

That's not something dumb civilizations could do.

We take refugees from the mid east already, by the boat load.
We don't and never will discriminate on the basis of religion... in preference either.
Posted by imajulianutter, Friday, 9 December 2011 7:54:28 PM
imajulianutter,

I don't know whether or not Israel had anything to do with the explosions, nor do you. What I wrote is that Israel had nothing to do with the capture of the American drone and with the fact that it had no self-destruct capability.

It IS the nuclear capacity which should worry because delivery is never a problem. You don't need a sophisticated missile - you simply send the bomb in a container on a commercial ship, then explode it by GPS when it arrives at an enemy sea-port.

Most Israeli refugees will arrive by air.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 11 December 2011 12:01:44 AM
'Most Israeli refugees will arrive by air.'

Then they'll all be put in detention centers.
Posted by imajulianutter, Sunday, 11 December 2011 7:07:37 PM
"Then they'll all be put in detention centers."

Oh dear, you are so kind and sweet!

Wouldn't it be better though to let them stay where they are instead of us having to pay for their accommodation and guards with our tax money? After all many of the products on our supermarket shelves come from there.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 11 December 2011 7:13:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy