The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The golden age > Comments

The golden age : Comments

By Jay Lehr, published 2/12/2011

The current economic/political hole the world’s leaders have dug likely has reached its absolute bottom from which only upward movement can be achieved, in other words “it can’t get any worse.”

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Well, Well, Well.....not one word out of you, why am I not surprised.
Yes, bit of a eye opener, isn't it. See, over-breeding ourselves is what is causing the planet to fail. So, what is the solution? Well, I have a plan. I want you to ask yourself, is my child going to have a great life?.....well, the answer is NO. If one thinks of that nice white picket fence and 2.4 children all smiling and doing fine, your part of the problem, and you don't even know it.

Point 1....Subject....popuation control....mod..6.5......See, what I have devised, is a program we all can follow.

Step 1.......A new government law which all will follow ( and if not, have a look at the world around you )...7 billion....its not going to work, and you know it.

Law/commonsense..to the people.....if you can support a child until 21 with your own money, then that will be free for you to decide. If you can not pay for your child, the law will state, that you can seek abortion/adoption with out penalty. If you wish not to take these options, your family or group situation will take up the payments of the child's up brings until 21 years of age.

The then government will after five years, will hold one year open for all people rich or poor, with full Government funding and support for 12 months until the cycle of five years without, starts again. See right now, the baby-bonus is giving poor people more poor people to plague the systems which we all can see today and right now, and you know it.

So, if well off people are to breed, and the cycle of poverty that stains every country right around the planet is not, well Charles Darwin with his righteous Evolutionaries, is dead on target with every other living spieces on this planet.

This thought is just a program that all other living things lives by.

People!...these are worring times, and you know why......Its the only way I see out of this mess.

CACTUS
Posted by Cactus..2, Sunday, 4 December 2011 2:51:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How do you get the chinese to downsize, they are on rations now. Besides that they are running out of the main ingredient.
The Africans breed at will, with all the aid that has gone into them places, not one pill among em. They just starve to death , same outcome i suppose.
If you gonna make statements like that you have to back it up with some models that have a chance of working. Or else bring out the bomb.
Posted by 579, Sunday, 4 December 2011 3:19:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We have the alarmists warning about pop growth to 7 billion.With the new farming techniques we can probably feed double that.The issue is not CO2 but a few elites wanting their Global Governance which Bob Brown and the Greens endorse.This is Communism by stealth in the name of saving the planet.

So we have lunatic neo cons in the USA/Europe/Israel pushing for war with Iran/China/Russia mostly to escape Occupy Movements whom they have stolen from.Their way of saving the planet is to destroy it.War is peace and debt slavery is freedom.This is all Orwellian double speak!
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 4 December 2011 4:12:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks 579....
Yes! and good points.

I guess i was talking about Australia and its contributions to the whole. Iam not at my wits end yet to bring a peaceful end to this problem, but with the hope of all that could some-how work together on this matter and do whats logical as a WORLD WIDE UNDERSTANDING.

So what do we do with the most powerful hominids thats ever been seen on this planet?

My personal thoughts is Peace.. its on all fronts....however Jane Goodall and most understand more than quite well whats in the ape and so do you:)

Again.....Its going to be a very interesting century indeed.

CACTUS
Posted by Cactus..2, Sunday, 4 December 2011 4:37:35 PM
Arjay has his back up like a cat on a hot-plate:).....Now now Arjay:)...your imagination is running wild again mate:)...We mean you no harm:)...lol

Oh dear:)

CACTUS:)
Posted by Cactus..2, Sunday, 4 December 2011 5:33:49 PM
It's difficult to find words for this drivelling, snivelling and ignorant panegyric over the here and now we've created, the same here and now that teeters on the brink of economic and ecological collapse, whose masters preside over a morbidly sedentary, obese and mentally deficient/sick population, and celebrates the scourge that is humanity on a planetary scale.
Why is these neoliberal scum-bags get so much airtime on OLO--are they really that representative per capita?
I don't think so; their just the modern conservative zealots.
Even the "Co2 is plant food" twaddle is trotted out. Shouldn't there be a minimum standard of erudition to get published here? Or ignoble prizes awarded to tripe like this?
Posted by Squeers, Sunday, 4 December 2011 6:40:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy