The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A challenge to climate sceptics > Comments

A challenge to climate sceptics : Comments

By Steven Meyer, published 15/11/2011

Let's talk about the scientific consensus.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. 25
  9. Page 26
  10. All
kwonder, you want one rule for you and the opposite for Realists.

I outlined, above, your pathetic performance when you were asked to back your assertions on the AGW myth.

Remember, you “did not want to” and considered that you “should not have to”.

Your comment that “Leo, you win” should be qualified to “kwonder lost”, years ago. You put forward assertions which could not be backed by facts or science. Your refusal to acknowledge the truth made you a loser.

You find my repetition of the truth tiresome, and find it pointless to “engage with” me.

You have never “engaged” in the sense of giving any meaningful response to anyone pointing out that your assertions are baseless and without any science to back them.

You now make the assertions by the back door, asserting that Steven’s nonsense was a “nice try”.

A “nice try” at what, kwonder? Trying to put over the unacceptable rubbish that you tried and failed to sustain?

When you demonstrate any ability to conduct a civilised debate, instead of taking shots at people from under your rock, your request might be treated as if you exist.

Until then, you are persona non grata.

If people “do not want to” acknowledge you, they “should not have to”. Your words, kwonder. It is ludicrous for you to purport to make a demand. You have completely negated any status you may have had, by your abysmal behaviour.
Posted by Leo Lane, Wednesday, 30 November 2011 9:45:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If you are looking for assistance in formulating your thoughts about the “science” to which you mindlessly subscribe, kwonder, this may help.

Christopher Booker has a most appropriate comment on the economic damage wrought by the AGW scam, based on the “science” of the Climategate miscreants:

“This is no longer science worthy of the name.

As I wrote when the first Climategate emails appeared in 2009, the global warming scare is far and away the greatest scientific scandal of our generation.

When we then contemplate the insanity of the measures the politicians have imposed on us in consequence, we know we are looking at a collective flight from reality which has no precedent in the history of the world.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/8917737/Is-the-global-warming-scare-the-greatest-delusion-in-history.html
Posted by Leo Lane, Wednesday, 30 November 2011 11:20:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
LOL OUG

At least you're not accusing me of some nefarious Zionist plot this time. ;-)
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Wednesday, 30 November 2011 4:19:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. 25
  9. Page 26
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy