The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine - war monger not peace lover > Comments

Palestine - war monger not peace lover : Comments

By David Singer, published 14/11/2011

The UN cannot accept as a member a 'country' whose stated aims include making war on its neighbour

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
It'ds seems also most of the countries of the mid east endorse and have adopted the Palestinian aims.

Do you want them all excluded from the UN as well David?
Posted by imajulianutter, Monday, 14 November 2011 11:25:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ha so David is back seeing as how the last two or three propaganda articles were ignored,are you suffering for lime light derivation syndrome.
the last three I saw attracted no comments maybe I was hope full you would take the hint,or did the ministry for who you sub contract get upset,still pushing the old rubbish line.
Go away you petty BS artist
Posted by John Ryan, Monday, 14 November 2011 12:15:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Jeremy

Stick to the subject matter of my article if you require any reply from me about it.

#Yuyutsu

Thank you for pointing out to the brain dead mob who have rushed into print that my legal position is correct. It also happened to be the opinion of the majority of the 15 member Admissions Committee.

There is no alternative but direct negotiations.

# VK3AUU

Israel is not applying to join the UN. Palestine was. Aren't you prepared to argue that Palestine is a peace-loving State?

#halduell

If I need medical advice I will see a doctor. You obviously have nothing constructive to add.

#the collector

Totally irrelevant to the issue at hand. Palestine is the issue and you clearly don't want to discuss whether it is a peace-loving State or not.

#imajulianutter

Thank god all of you here didn't make the decision. The representatives of the 15 countries sitting as the Admissions Committee had that task - a decision which was reasonably foreseeable if you had been able to comprehend and understand many of my earlier articles.

I don't want anyone included or excluded. I want to see the law respected and followed.

#John Ryan

Rushing back into print with yet another inane, offensive and factually incorrect statement.

My last two or three articles were not ignored. Check again.

Expecting anything better from you is never going to happen.
Posted by david singer, Monday, 14 November 2011 12:49:58 PM
Best thing for peace in the ME would be if Iran got the bomb. Israel will never make peace until it has to. Only the threat of MAD would force Israel to make peace.

Israel is a completely illegitimate state. Even the Bible says God fulfilled his prophesy by leading Jews back to the promised land. It was Jewish sin which led to the fall of the second temple and the diaspora. The whole state is built on a lie.

Eventually Israel will incorporate the Gaza and the West Bank. The Arabs will eventually form a numerical majority and achieve better living conditions. Jews will continue to form the 'colonial class' of wealthy landowners.

So here's hoping:
- Iran gets the bomb.
- One Israel in our lifetimes.
- the David Singer's of this world consigned to the historical dustbin where they belong (with the other 19 century racial-based ideologies).
Posted by dane, Monday, 14 November 2011 5:14:42 PM
"Israel is a completely illegitimate state"

- That goes without saying because no state is legitimate.

But according to you, Dane, which state(s) ARE legitimate?

Australia?
Saudi Arabia?
Iran?
Syria?
Singapore?
China?

Do you know of a state that is not built on a lie?

Each state is an imposition on the people who live in a certain area, most often against their will - some states impose harsher restrictions on their people, some less, but all do. So is, for example, a state that forces women to cover their faces and forbids them to drive a legitimate one?

And BTW, no other state that I know of was sanctioned by the bible!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 14 November 2011 5:52:36 PM
Yuyutsu. "And BTW, no other state that I know of was sanctioned by the bible!"

Guess who wrote Bible? The Jews wouldn't have had anything to do with it, would they? Get real.

David T
Posted by VK3AUU, Monday, 14 November 2011 9:09:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy