The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Time is of the essence > Comments

Time is of the essence : Comments

By Bruce Haigh, published 28/10/2011

Sri Lanka is denying all human rights to members of its minority Tamil population. It should be suspended from the Commonwealth.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Why is it that the countries which produce the boat people aren't dragged over the coals like the countries which are getting saturated with people who don't subscribe to the hosts' way of life ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 29 October 2011 6:38:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't think our "Problem" is going to go away.

I have been doing a bit of research , I guess it's off topic , or is it?

Tassie 68401 Sq-Km . Population 507626 7.42 persons to the Sq-Km .

Compared to SLanka has area 65610 Sq-Km , Population 20 Million this means 305 persons to Sq-Klm .

Ask the question could 20,000,000 people survive in Tassie ?

I am anguishing , asking myself can I deny a Family a share of my world?
Posted by Garum Masala, Saturday, 29 October 2011 10:22:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
<< I am anguishing , asking myself can I deny a Family a share of my world?>>

Pure hokum!

The thread is about "refugees". Persons who appeal for *special consideration* on the basis of the "Refugee Convention" It is not about a Maoist style redistribution of wealth.

Though I will concede that many, perhaps most, who advocate for illegal immigrants are secretly committed to a Maoist style re-structuring of the world.
Posted by SPQR, Sunday, 30 October 2011 5:55:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy