The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Now that Bolt has lost is the law itself on trial? > Comments

Now that Bolt has lost is the law itself on trial? : Comments

By Dilan Thampapillai, published 6/10/2011

Justice Bromberg's decision has become a pawn in the culture wars.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
If we are all made in God's image then race is meaningless. If we evolved from monkeys one lot are more evolved than others. Inconvenient truth to those who truely believe evolution myth.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 6 October 2011 4:43:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well 'runner' if we are all made in God's image, then explain to me how we can be of different races, scientifically peer reviewed and proven. What a stupid statement you make.

I guess that your blind faith serves you well in all cases.
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Thursday, 6 October 2011 5:18:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner

I suggest that whether different races are, well, different, is not the issue.

What is important is equal treatment before the law.

For the record, I abhor Bromberg's judgment and I hope the Herald Sun and Bolt appeal and that the High Court overturns it.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Thursday, 6 October 2011 5:51:17 PM
No.
Posted by The Acolyte Rizla, Friday, 7 October 2011 12:18:36 AM
Geoff of Perth

Science actually points to us coming from common ancestors. Evolution teachers that different races of people evolved at different times. I suggest it is your faith that serves your cause whatever that may be.
Posted by runner, Friday, 7 October 2011 12:38:19 AM
runner,

ROFLMAO. Kindly spare me any future elucidations on the subject of biology, as I'm already having sufficient difficulty holding my sides in.
Posted by The Acolyte Rizla, Friday, 7 October 2011 1:52:23 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy