The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why Israel will never concede to a Palestinian state > Comments

Why Israel will never concede to a Palestinian state : Comments

By Moammar Mashni, published 19/9/2011

Without a Palestinian state there won't be peace.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
But I would have for the Palees some of the "Goodness of Life" (for want of a better term) that we can all potentially share in common.

Neither would I have the Israeli's continue to suffer, OR to defile themselves in the dehumanising ill treatment of others, whether considered necessary for "security" or not.

I am sure that the Israelites have things that they would rather be doing, and I believe that in the future that the days will come when they will no longer choose to suffer what they consider to be terror tactics, and will commit even more savage acts of brutality than that which we have seen to date, though, this too, I find to be understandable in the context of overall human behavior.

Additionally, it concerns me that as long as there is conflict in the region, the various enclaves of "the ill begotten spawn of the transplanted genocidal poms" will use this in part as an excuse to militarily entrench themselves in the region, and I would have it be otherwise, were the choice mine.
Posted by DreamOn, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 2:01:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz,

Historically there has always been a considerable Jewish presence in the region. However, In the 1940's Arab States violently forced more than 800,000 Jews out of their territories, whilst appropriating all their assets, both public - hospitals, schools, businesses, and private. Jews were left with the clothes on their backs. The Arab world became effectively and remains Judein Frei. The expulsion of Jews from Arab territories was due to the establishment of Israel, to which these Jews sought sanctuary.

Game plan:

Combined Arab territories 13,486,861 sq km - effectively Judein Frei. (This territory is nearly twice the size of Australia 7,686,850 sq km). Arab population 300 million.

Against

Israel territory 20,770 sq km. Israel's population 7,116,200. Israel is 650 times smaller than Arab territory - Israel north to south 424 km, at widest point 114 km, at its narrowest measures 15 km wide.

By comparison Cairo (including suburbs) is 86,369 sq km, population 14,872,204.

Israel's population - 75% Jews, 25% Arabs and minorities persecuted in Arab States, who consider themselves Israeli. Ba'hais and Druze have their HQs in Israel. There is a Gypsy presence in Israel. Bedouin serve in the paratroops; Druze in border police. These groups seeking haven, their home, in Israel would fight to the death to protect it.

The world witnessed the combined Arab Might attack fledgling Israel. Subsequent attacks have been made on a regular basis; Gaza to this day is sending rockets into Israel. Whenever, Arabs feel a need for a 'hunting season' ...

This game plan could have been the brain child of the Nazi regime.

Instead, Israelis defended themselves showing themselves to be worthy fighters; they also used international law to secure their territory. The occupation is legal under international law.

If Israel lost a single battle, they would lose their country. Arabs can afford to lose battles, the consequences are not the same. Israel cannot afford to lose any battle.
Posted by Danielle, Thursday, 22 September 2011 4:49:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy