The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Age of Consciousness > Comments

The Age of Consciousness : Comments

By Caryn Cridland, published 14/9/2011

In the new Age of Consciousness,

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Oh, Great Cthulhu's tentacles, this has it all: misuse of quantum physics, name-checking quacks like John De Martini, the fairy-floss 'philosophy' of Eckhart Tolle, all wrapped up into a Ned Flanders, happy-clappy, 'joy in my heart' barrel of of pseudo-mystical horseshit.

Enjoy your soma, Gammas.
Posted by Clownfish, Friday, 16 September 2011 5:58:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yabby you write

'Now just imagine if we took religion away from a bloke like runner,
what a miserable and anxious fellow he would be.'

I actually think the suicide rate among God deniers (except for suicide bombers) would be considerably higher than believers.
Posted by runner, Friday, 16 September 2011 6:35:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
*I actually think the suicide rate among God deniers (except for suicide bombers) would be considerably higher than believers.*

Runner, that is quite possible and IMHO highly probable, but I have
never checked the stats. It would also make my point for me. Give
a fellow like Runner perceived certainty and he's a happy fellow.
Posted by Yabby, Friday, 16 September 2011 6:58:06 PM
Caryn in her role as a Psychologist, Lawyer, Mediator and Leadership Consultant shows us that we are living in an Age of Consciousness. She is more than coming from a role. She has become aware of these things by becoming a better person that cares about other people. I think we are coming out of an Age of Unconsciousness. The roles she has experienced in her life have allowed her to experience interconnectedness. I would say that she probably found these roles as a result of finding herself. This is not only true for Caryn but for each one of us. As we individually become more conscious we become more aware and responsible for what we do and accomplish. This starts on an individual basis and then spreads to a collective consciousness that can accomplish even more. As we develop our power of becoming more aware and alive we become happier. To me, Being Happy is a state of higher consciousness. I think it is a great sign of the times to see a human being like Caryn to get us all to think about these things. The roles she has in life are better served from the perspective of these questions and what it connects us to. We will become what are best choices will allow us to become. Our best choice can only come from greater awareness, expanded consciousness and interconnection. The peace, prosperity, freedom and happiness we all seek must be found within ourselves. This is as much a part of the universe as what is "out there." What lies within is not only of great benefit to yourself but to everyone. I thank Caryn for expressing our development in consciousness
Posted by Happy1, Friday, 23 September 2011 7:05:39 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy