The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Is global Islamophobia to blame for the Oslo massacres? > Comments

Is global Islamophobia to blame for the Oslo massacres? : Comments

By George Morgan, published 8/8/2011

Fascists ironically are using the Internet to lock arms against globalisation and defending the impotent state from its imagined invaders.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Hope you're not holding your breath Lexi.
Posted by Neutral, Saturday, 13 August 2011 2:52:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=12431#215324

poor dear neutral, What is a Phobia? if it is not some form of mental illness. the word you used.

Ah yes when you have no argument use sarcasm.

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=12431#215333

Oh Lexi, the old i won't give him oxygen gambit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfJ9dVo-jv4&feature=related not laughing, you need to relax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24sjYlydAuw&feature=share does this explain your behaviour? see if you recognise any of your own behaviour in this series? have a look at this one too Neutral?
Posted by Formersnag, Saturday, 13 August 2011 4:27:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Silly unhinged Comrade666,

What is a phobia? It is a fear. Having a fear of heights is not a mental illness.

Oh no. When you are an incoherent paranoid you will invent stuff to maintain self righteousness. Just like a good communist.

And no. I'm not looking at your stupid links. No connection between the first few I looked at and your references could be made.

No sarcasm intended. Just paying due respect.

Amen
Posted by Neutral, Saturday, 13 August 2011 5:25:04 PM
I have to admit to a changing attitude to Muslims although the transformation is by no means complete as yet. Questions remain. Old habits and prejudices die slowly.
I have met a number of muslims and watched representatives of the Islamic community on various TV shows viz Q&A and Insight to name a couple where I have been pleasantly surprised by the liberal and fair comments they have made, comments I subscribe to myself. If all muslims were like these we would have nothing to fear. Fear activites phobias. I felt reassured and accepting.
All we phobics really want and have a right to expect is that they should have their own places of worship, their own schools open to supervision & inspection, free to enjoy any form of employment, even the armed services,police and customs.If they can integrate and accept our lifestyle and democratic laws and freedom for all women and no persecution of those who do not agree with the conservative form of Islam then we should accept them openly and freely with no fear nor favour. I would love to have that happen.

socratease
Posted by socratease, Saturday, 13 August 2011 7:39:56 PM
Did Bin Laden and his henchmen attack the Twin Towers because of their Americanophobia? Yes, I would say so.

Was it because of their fear of how the Western world might modernize the thinking of their people and change the Iman's powerbase(read economic survival source) if they lost that power over the people and also change the male dominance powerbase.

Thus the Imans teach Westerncivilizationaphobia in their mosques. This preaching of American-westerncivilization-aphobia also resulted in the Bali Bombings because it was drummed into the worshippers by Abu Bashir.

I would say that the Islamists had the phobia that started all this conflict first.
Posted by CHERFUL, Saturday, 13 August 2011 10:48:01 PM
George Morgan-

What about your Americanaphobia and your and anti Westerncivilizationaphobia.

You left wing hippie academics have been teaching this bias in
schools for much too long. You lie by omission, because while teaching that the West has all these phobias and hatreds towards muslims and others, you do not balance your teachings with the truth that muslins and many others in the world have these same biases, phobias and hatreds towards the west. Politically incorrect is it?

Teach only the truth or else you misinform.
Posted by CHERFUL, Saturday, 13 August 2011 11:21:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy