The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Confronting Australian attitudes to refugees. > Comments

Confronting Australian attitudes to refugees. : Comments

By Jo Coghlan, published 22/6/2011

The SBS social experiment: Go back to where you came from?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. All
Ammonite,
You’re definitely not my teacher. You are my accuser.

I’ve done more reading on the subject of genetics than just reading from the Wikipedia.

You are the one making the claim. If you make it, then you should be prepared to back it up. So you should not mind if I again ask you to explain yourself -

What are the issues (that you seem to have) with the gene pool?
Posted by Dan S de Merengue, Thursday, 30 June 2011 11:07:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ammonite.
There's no point to your commentary other than to offend and abuse people who don't share your views.
I have an open mind toward Dan's views and in that regard I'm rapidly catching up on a part of my education which I'd neglected. I'm reading old texts and I'm reading and listening to people who study them, Dan's ideas are valid and are backed by a whole lot more information than yours, compiled over literally aeons.
Your views, whether you know it or not are solely influenced by one man, V.Gordon Child who was in the first place a Stalinist,a Marxist and an atheist...look him up, you think these your information is the very latest but you're way, way out of line.
You're going to have to accept that there is no common ground between us, that some people have deep spiritual connections to, in my case blood and soil and in others a belief system which is a central part of their being.
We're having an interesting and what's more relevant discussion under the heading "Who are we?", feel free to join in.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 30 June 2011 11:58:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well Poirot, some here seem to want to re-write White evolutionary history. Ok, I guess it's all theory anyway. (The drunk aliens is a bit fanciful though - maybe?)

Jay has granted us, however, that early white Europeans moved into Africa and interbred with whatever humans were roaming about, so we are all related after all! And then a cataclysm sent the whites running back to their nice cooler climes, or maybe into Asia? Could Indigenous Australians have come from that early white-African blending? Anyway, Jay has all us all related, and that's a relief.

Meanwhile, our partially-related refugees have nowhere to go, just like our northern cattle. Maybe we should send the cattle to Malaysia instead - clean swap. (But still can't help feeling sorry for those cattle.)

I wonder what our Indigenous Australians have to say about all this. Has anyone asked them? Given "Land Rights" evolution, surely they should be asked? Some refugees might actually like to settle in Far North Queensland or Arnhem Land, and this could be a growth industry for the traditional land owners.

I wonder how many "refugees" actually want to come to Oz, or anywhere else, anyway? Given that Jay, and most others, have an attachment to their home soil, the numbers wanting to throw aside all that ethnic and traditional history may not be so many after all?

I guess Oz could take say 3-4 million, if we could establish satellite, possibly mining, cities, with all necessary facilities - if Europe would fund the relocation of genuine willing refugees from all over. Perhaps this could be a small new industry for Oz?

Similarly, establishment of regional satellite industrial cities in the developing world, geared to meet the food and materialistic demands of the west, could accommodate the bulk of refugees in their home countries. This could be really good for "big capital" too, if political stability and assurance can be achieved in those countries. The big question is how to achieve that stability and assurance. Solve that, solve both the refugee situation and world overpopulation - what a relief.
Posted by Saltpetre, Thursday, 30 June 2011 1:59:27 PM
Saltpetre.
Glib, though due to the fact that what's posted, stays posted your use of the word "related" in a precis of my submissions is inaccurate and mischevous.
Never mind, we move on.
There's also another theory, that a small number of females from Africa were taken as slaves or concubines to Asia or Europe, remember as described in the study of the Cohen haplotype it only takes a few infidelities to, "muddy' the gene pool as it were and some groups show remarkable genetic "fidelity".

The Liberal egalitarian theory doesn't fit the world as we know it.
We know White people colonise, we know they take slaves, we know a small percentage of whites Will interbreed with other races, we know a small proportion of Whites are also sick in the head and want to see their own people wiped out.
See all that's typical White behaviour, in many respects we're so different to other humans that it's impossible to cope with in the absence of some metaphysical explanation.
As I said above, there's nothing new under the sun, the ancients were no doubt having the same discussions we are, in fact I know they were.
You're flippant,mocking and belittling me, I'm calling you a traitor and a promoter of Genocide in the most earnest tone I can muster in print.
You're joking about Genocide I'm condemning it.
You want people to join in your whimsical take on the issue of Genocide, I want people to recant and repudiate that view.

As for Ammonite, so for you, there is no meeting point in our views, you're pro white Genocide, I'm against it, it's an issue of morality.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 30 June 2011 4:18:54 PM
There's an interesting article in "The Age,"
30th June 2011 for anyone interested. It has the title -
"White power groups under investigation," by the state
government in Victoria.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/white-power-groups-under-investigation-20110629-1gr32.html
Posted by Lexi, Thursday, 30 June 2011 6:34:59 PM
Lexi.
Notice how they don't name the groups?
It's a beat up.
Remember when Tyler Cassidy was shot by the Police and the scum who work for the Age, the so called Anti Racists and the ADC tried to smear him, his family, friends and employers as "Nazis"?
They made up lies about the "leader of Melbourne's Nazi movement" frequenting the pub where Tyler worked and made utterly scandalous remarks about his friends...who as it happened were of many different ethnic origins.

The "Neo Nazis" in Melbourne are well known to all on the Radical Right and are Pariahs, nobody will have anything to do with them.
If you do some digging online you can find their names, photos etc.
The Australia First Party recently published a detailed expose of these micro groups and individuals along with other state linked provocateurs such as The Australian Defence League and the Q Society.
As with the "Islamists" almost every "Neo Nazi" group that's uncovered, both here and in the U.S is either run by Jewish Anti Racist activists such as the JTF or FBI informants.
A recent deployment of "Proxy busting" software on so called "Hate Sites" revealed a large amount of Neo Nazi internet traffic coming from, suprise, surprise Tel Aviv and its well known that certain high profile sites are run or staffed by Jewish activists.

Anyway..that's beside the point and probably of no interest to anyone here.
Lexi you can rest assured that these "White Power" groups are tiny, in one case a single individual and heavily controlled by "others"...who shall remain nameless. Needless to say that as heavily monitored as they are they're not likely to get into too much mischief, if they get locked up they're of no use to their sponsors, so you can sleep soundly at night.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 30 June 2011 7:07:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. All