The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Government deception won't reduce family violence > Comments

Government deception won't reduce family violence : Comments

By Greg Andresen, published 9/6/2011

The truth is that violence in families is an equal opportunity crime.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. All
Houellebecq, you are correct. I've never really worked out how to handle those tactics in a way that I'm happy with.

I don't want to stoop to the same level and don't seem to be wired to just brush it off.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Monday, 20 June 2011 10:06:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
RObert, simple rule of anonymous online interactions: just don't acknowledge anyone you think is crazy. Works every time!
Posted by Sam Jandwich, Monday, 20 June 2011 3:31:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sam why do people keep then?

I've tried to avoid drawing that conclusion, it almost seems like the lazy way out regardless of how tempting it is.

The exchange provides a good illustration of problems of acting on allegations.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Tuesday, 21 June 2011 5:42:55 PM
The debate hits the air tonight on ABC Tony Delroy's nightlife.

"Wednesday June 22nd Is family law looking after children? Richard Spence from the Benevolent Society and child protection expert Professor Freda Briggs explore this sometimes contentious issue"
http://www.abc.net.au/nightlife/

I have a bad feeling Briggs & Spence both support the Family Violence Bill - protect children by removing their parents

Thanks to Kids First. Support Mick who climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge on facebook.
Posted by Howard Beale, Wednesday, 22 June 2011 2:51:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy