The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Age's reporting of Christian Religious Education > Comments

The Age's reporting of Christian Religious Education : Comments

By Nicholas Tuohy, published 17/5/2011

Those scheming and secretive Christians are trying to get our children. Well, so The Age thinks.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. All
[Deleted for abuse.]
Posted by franc hoggle, Friday, 20 May 2011 12:53:35 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Having survived the rapture I found another evil article from that instrument of the devil, The Age:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/priest-urges-end-to-forced-religious-education-20110521-1exyv.html

BTW I hear Harold Camper is being consoled by his followers saying "it's not the end of the world Harry".
Posted by Neutral, Sunday, 22 May 2011 10:21:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So long since I have heard of The Age, I forgot it existed. Soon to go the way of The Argus. Their flagging sales needs someone to berate in a non-election year I suppose.
Posted by Rossgo, Tuesday, 24 May 2011 9:22:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I hear Harold is not a happy Camper.
Posted by morganzola, Tuesday, 24 May 2011 10:27:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy