The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Not all leaks are created equal > Comments

Not all leaks are created equal : Comments

By Antony Loewenstein, published 11/2/2011

When it comes to unknown unknowns, Wikileaks is head and shoulders the best source.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Hazz,

Why do you think it isn't all the Swedes' doing ? Notice they are so far coming out of the Wikileaks all squeaky-clean, innocent. Yeah, right.

Is it possible they have been manipulating the CIA and Mossad through their historic and early domination of those dark forces, perhaps in collusion with the Chinese, (it's hard to say, they both cover their links so well) and that they have put Assange up to all this, they've used him without him being aware of it (then maybe not), and then cleverly - to throw everybody off the track - 'charged' him with some minor misdemeanour ? And notice how cleverly they cover their tracks ? Not the slightest hint of involvement ? Absolutely brilliant !

Everybody in the world is either deliberately working for the Swedes, or is unwittingly a puppet, and without remotely knowing it ! Except maybe me. Or maybe that's just what they want me to think......

This could be my last post. Or maybe they'll keep using me.....

Jxx
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 13 February 2011 3:31:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There is no doubt that there is lot of deception and double speak out there.I remain very suspicious of Julian Assange.Webster Tarpley,Gordon Duff and ex-CIA who remain loyal to the US people, say Julian has a hidden agenda and when we look at all the circumstancial evidence,Julian looks like a false flag information source.

All the corporate media get the OK from the US State Dept before any info pertaining to national security is published.Why then does the US Govt cry foul on info they have approved? I smell a dirty big rat.

Donald Rumsfeld on the eve of 911 declared $ 2.3 trillion had gone missing from the Military budget.At that time the annual budget was only 1/3 this amount.So why was 3 yrs of spending hanging around in the Military budget waiting to be lost? Over to you Julian Assange,where did it go?
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 13 February 2011 6:12:36 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
More likely Loudmouth, is that this is actually an attempt by the aliens to make people revolt against their national governments so they can introduce a NWO because they want to rule the world so they can start eating people because they've been living off liquid-food in toothpaste tubes for so long, and they are deliberately reducing the leaks about Sweden in order to make it their scapegoat?
(jk for benefit of other posters).

Sadly, I think that a lot of people are in a state of mind where they will only regard news that validates their suspicions that the Illuminati, Communists, Freemasons are secretly controlling the world and sprinkling secret messages confirming their existence in plain public view even though they want to remain a secret, because they're evil and that's what evil people do all day.
Posted by King Hazza, Sunday, 13 February 2011 6:20:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
King Hazza,you seem to know a lot about nefarious,perhaps fictional groups like the illuminati,free masons etc not mentioned by Loudmouth.

How do they fit into the Assange picture?
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 13 February 2011 9:36:10 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Simple Arjay, they don't.
It is arguable that people who are trying to protect their government's reputation and want wikileaks discredited would want you to think it is a false flag, because real or not, governments would only gain from that site being shut down, or being ignored by conspiracy buffs as a false flag instead of spreading the leaks.

As for the above groups- what many do not realize is that any form of alliance between them is obviously impossible as they are all outright incompatible: And save the Vatican, not a single one of them is an actual singular organized group.

In short I don't buy the notion that any body has the global influence that conspiracy sites insist on (US lobbyists, EU, UN, China and probably Saudi Arabia are each the closest we probably have).
The only reason the USA makes such a big deal about Israel and gives them so many weapons is because it means instead of having to send US soldiers to occupy that incredibly unstable region (and become the main target of hatred), they can just let the Israelis watch it for them instead.

The theories stating otherwise relies on too much emphasis on things that aren't as substantial as people are made to believe, ignoring the broader world, and skipping every event from the 1300s to the 20th century.

The motives of the sinister players do not add up either. Governments have only to lose by the leaks, other groups have no opening to strip control off them, and if people start demanding stronger democracy like what the Swiss have, those people would only have to lose even more.
Posted by King Hazza, Monday, 14 February 2011 10:32:06 AM
King Hazza.Our Govts are controlled by the corportate elites.They control the media our money supply and hence our Govts.Mayer Rothechild,"Give me control of a nations currency and I care not who makes the laws." Our currency is created as debt by private and foreign banks.They own us King Hazza.This is why our whole nation is enslaved in debt.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 14 February 2011 5:52:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy