The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine: outing state-sponsored Jew-hatred > Comments

Palestine: outing state-sponsored Jew-hatred : Comments

By David Singer, published 17/12/2010

If Brazil were to have its way, 500,000 Jews would have to leave their homes, or be removed.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. All
I think to get some sanity into this forum, only those who have lived in, visited, or have direct experience of Israel, and/or the 'territories' should have input to these on-line discussions; because all else appears only to be products of prejudice, delusionary propaganda and, from what I've seen here, sheer bloody-mindedness and anti-Jewish and anti-Israel rants.

As one who has lived in East Jerusalem, only last year, which is a so-called 'Palestinian' area, I can tell you that the locals actually fear a 'two-State' solution because they would then be under PLO and/or Hamas rule and control. Christian Palestinians are seeking refuge in Israel proper and are leaving the West Bank and territories in droves.

At this time of year, it is worth noting that the Christian Palestinian population of places such as Bethlehem has decreased by 70% due to pressure from the Islamists and fear of being under their rule. Yes, Israel takes in Palestinian refugees, but I don't see Israel being lauded for this humanitarian action in the mainstream press and it is something the 'Palestinian' authorities and the PLO / Hamas camp-followers like to keep quiet.

For a balanced and intelligent discussion I think many of the respondees to this site need to do some homework and research.
Posted by RichardJoachim, Sunday, 19 December 2010 2:24:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
LOL David Singer

You really are a glutton for punishment.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Sunday, 19 December 2010 3:31:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
""In any case, those who wish to stay are welcome to remain in their homes as Palestinian subjects."

What is your source for making this statement?"

I remember hearing it on different occassions on Israel Radio. Here is one printed pointer: http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/features/pa-settlers-can-become-palestinian-citizens-1.276727
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 19 December 2010 3:53:51 PM
[Off-topic.]
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 19 December 2010 7:46:46 PM
[Deleted for thread hijacking.]
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Monday, 20 December 2010 4:51:05 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
[Deleted for thread hijacking.]
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Monday, 20 December 2010 5:04:14 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12