The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Chaos at the Crossroads: Family Law Reform in Australia > Comments

Chaos at the Crossroads: Family Law Reform in Australia : Comments

By John Stapleton, published 8/12/2010

The story of the struggle for reform of the 'Family Law Act'.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All
so its those radical leftist feminists impregnating themselves with the turkey baster that creates all those abortions? A man has to pay for a living child 'all of his life'? That's what deciding to breed and caring for the progeny may bring with it. Otherwise, you dont have to pay all their lives, just til the child becomes an adult. I guess the mothers should be made to pay by themselves.

Fellas, if you are woried about costs, stop breeding, try contaception, teach your sons and daughters that if they become parents, it lasts a really long time.

Many abortions are forced by men, so play nice maxxwell.

Yeah yeah, i know, no man is violent, its all thoses damn feminists.

And only women use process in courts? That's not a very balanced view.
Posted by Cotter, Friday, 7 January 2011 12:59:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OK Cotter,

That is a classic example of femminist nazi half truth and distracting red herring. I know a bit about medico-legal law; vis 'Informed Consent'. Please give one example since 1976 of an abortion that has been carried out in NSW, without a written consent form signed by the so called "mother" involved! It is a very distressing and ugly procedure and would never be done without the correct paperwork...

I can give plenty of examples of one night stands that wind up in Child Support tyranny. The wonderous thing is the issue of DNA testing and paternity fraud as exemplified by the Liam McGill case making it legal; aswell the Federal Law Reform Commissioner (Rosalind Croucher) seeking to make unauthorized testing a criminal offense. The truth is that an extraordinary proportion of paternity tests prove the supposed father is not the biological father, but he is villified for even wondering.

I wonder what Islam would make of the situation in Australia and indeed in the Feminist dominated Western World? I think they might have a lot ot say in due course...

On that score, I had the pleasure of giving both Phillip Ruddoch (Federal Attorney General) and Cardinal Pell exerpts of a book called "The Lesbian Mother's Legal Handbook", which had a chapter in it written by founding Chief Judge of the Family Court of Australia whilst she was at the height of her powers in 1986. It speaks for itself!

Oh yes, the absolute enemy of propaganda is the truth!!

Maxxwell
Posted by maxxwell, Friday, 7 January 2011 6:44:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy