The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Has Multiculturalism Failed? > Comments

Has Multiculturalism Failed? : Comments

By John Töns, published 22/10/2010

Multiculturalism properly separates private from public, but within shared community values.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
Not really, Boaz. Be honest.

>>Others have viewed the material including a 'frame by frame' examination and the conclusion supports what I said far more than what you said.<<

In my view, all you have shown is that video evidence - most particularly in this case - is entirely inconclusive. You want it to prove your point. I am simply saying that it doesn't, and offering an - equally convincing - alternative scenario.

For all we know at the moment, the poor copper could have slipped on a banana skin. There is nothing in the video to suggest otherwise.

And you have the chutzpah to claim that

>>If the facts suggest I'm wrong..I'll admit it.<<

There are no "facts" here, Boaz. Only your wish to show EDL as peaceful demonstrators for freedom, and those who oppose them as the agents of violence.

And I'm afraid that no amount of "facts" will dissuade you from this path.

I'm still intrigued to know what your daughter thinks of this new fascination of yours for white supremacist football hooligans.

Have you asked her yet? I'll bet you haven't - you'd be too ashamed of what she would think of you, wouldn't you.
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 1 November 2010 5:19:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy