The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The cost of telling the truth in the United States > Comments

The cost of telling the truth in the United States : Comments

By Kourosh Ziabari, published 14/10/2010

The media in the US have simply lost their independence and succumbed to the Zionist lobbies.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Once upon a time, if you sneered that Jews control the media and the government, you'd be accurately written off as an antisemite. However judging by the comments here, it seems provided you replace the word "Jew" with "Zionist", you can say exactly the same thing, without the guilt. As an added bonus, don't forget to argue that Jews call everybody an antisemite in order to stifle criticism of Israel. The perfect snooker. There is no such thing as antisemitism, and Jews are imagining the whole thing. Oh, and casually mentioning some of your best friends are Jewish is still an award winning line.

Articles like this represent the highest level of cognitive dissonance. On the one hand, they argue that Jews (sorry, sorry, Zionists) control the media. And yet... The articles get printed! It would seem then that the vast Jewish (sorry, Zionist) conspiracy isn't really throwing their weight around as much as they used to when the Protocols of the Elders of Zion insisted Jews ran the show.

Do you recall when Antony Loewenstein received virtually wall to wall coverage of his claims that he is 'silenced' for his views? Every single word he had published or broadcast, disproved itself.

And now we have the pleasure of an Iranian journalist slagging off the American media. I guess it's much safer then criticising the Iranian government eh?

Thank heavens Jews don't issue Fatwas.
Posted by Dan Lewis, Thursday, 14 October 2010 12:11:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry Dan, but the Zionists do issue Fatwas.

The assassination in Dubai was one, after which an Australian passport holder (Israeli passport as well, naturally) was asked to leave Australia. However, don't be alarmed, the compliant Australian government cancelled all that after a month. He may not have come back here to continue his dirty work but is carrying out his Mossad duties in some other country, just as effectively. Probably involved in the Dubai incident himself.

Then there's the Israeli Fatwa against the USS Liberty. 41 US sailors dead. Look it up. The Marine base in Lebanon, 200 dead; possibly the leader of Lebanon, Rafik Hariri; 9/11 (according to the CIA and the Military, http://www.911truth.org/); by proxy the Iraq war and Afghanistan, with Iran on the horizon. So they have them, but usually let the Americans do the fighting for them. They prefer to fight Palestinians who have no aircraft, guns, tanks, artillery or phosphorous. But they do have home-made rockets!

In the main Israeli Fatwas are a daily occurance, but are always represented as a false flag action, especially in the New York Times and anything printed by Murdoch.

Then of course, the Fatwa to beat all Fatwas. The massacres at Shatila and Sabra, under the directions of Ariel Sharon. Now they were cold-blooded episodes the likes of which have not occured since the days of the Nazi Himmler, from whom the Israelis learned their trade and then improved on the experience. Once again, unarmed civilians. They are experts at that.

So they are there, Dan. You just need to live in the real world, read a non-Jewish newspaper but better still, read the Internet.
Posted by Rhys Stanley, Thursday, 14 October 2010 2:27:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Kourosh is described as a freelance journalist. This has an impressive ring to it....almost as if he is not beholden to anybody. Is this the case? Can we believe that Kourosh is a seeker of truth and someone who tries to be objective?

To answer this question I checked out the list of articles he has written. Every single one of them is critical of Israel and America. Now I don’t have a problem with Kourosh being critical of those 2 countries .......there is much to be critical of. My concern is that I could not find one article in which he is even an incy tincy wincy bit critical of Iran.....a country which presents an honest journalist with a wealth of human rights violations to expose. In fact an alien landing on earth and reading Kourosh’s articles could be forgiven for believing that Iran was a paragon of virtue.

Kourosh lives in Iran and has received an award from President Ahmadinejad who was photographed kissing Kourosh. I understand the difficulty that Kourosh would have in being critical of anything about Iran.

So do I find Kourosh a credible journalist? Alas no. He knows where his bread is buttered....as a mouthpiece for the powers that be in the Iranian regime
Posted by Poppyseed, Thursday, 14 October 2010 3:13:11 PM
Dear Opium
If one does not criticise the US and if one only criticises Arabs then one may be regarded as a credible journalist.
Really ?

You must give up the poppy brew you're on. It is an obnoxious weed. It's is twisting your mind...if it hasnt already,Poppyseed.Worse than poppy is the stuff that gets peddled out of Zionist propaganda.For example, look at what it's done to the US. It's made them see stars. More than the 50 they have stuck on their flag.

socratease
Posted by socratease, Thursday, 14 October 2010 4:48:23 PM
Are all media moguls Jews? I can think of at least one who isn't! This miserable diatribe has been going on for well over a thousand years. Among all of us 'People of the Book' the Jews have done the least harm and are the least numerous I wonder why? We Christians have never thought through a past where we behaved so viciously with heretics, 'unbelievers', witches, homosexuals, 'deviants' of any kind via crusades, pogroms, Inquisition, executions, forced conversion, excommunication, shunning and so on through hundreds of years. 'Our own faults writ large in others', perhaps.
Posted by d'Helm, Thursday, 14 October 2010 5:34:06 PM
I must applaud Graham Young for publishing the reality of Zionist influence.We as a community must support independant ,unbiased reporting of the realities that mould our destinies.

There are many poor Jews who are also suffering from this disgusting oppressive form of modern totalitarnism.It is time to free all humanity from the insecurity of power lust.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 14 October 2010 9:55:00 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy