The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > UANI: united against the nation of Iran > Comments

UANI: united against the nation of Iran : Comments

By Kourosh Ziabari, published 4/10/2010

UANI is a fraudulent organisation that merely seeks to impair the Iranian nation.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
To Bushbred,

Now Bushy, I was merely pointing out that despite your --undoubted extensive study of history-- there were certain gaps in your knowledge.

I never mentioned “Israel” –not once!

So please tell me, how you arrived at this rather startling conclusion :” Looks like you'd like atomic little Israel to dominate the whole Middle East” !

I seriously doubt that anything I wrote could have lead you to that conclusion.

I suspect your outburst was some kind of Pavlovian involuntary reflex action that overtook you because your sidekick Ozandy (aka Tonto) , writing after me, mentioned those nasty stimuli words: “Big Oil” “ western media” ( and,most provocative of all) “Israel” !

Regards, Horus , Planet Earth.
Posted by Horus, Tuesday, 5 October 2010 8:16:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Horos Israel is currently the most destabalising force on the planet.They need to be put in their place.Their power/influence is totally out of proportion to their size.200 illegal nukes and they threaten Iran without a single nuke?

If they attack Iran,this has the potential for a Nuke war,with China getting 10% of it's oil from there.

There is no way the USA or Isarel will take in China in a foot soldier war.The USA/Israel would quickly revert to nukes as a solution to imminent defeat.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 5 October 2010 9:09:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay
I would think that there are --a lot --of destabilising forces in the middle east.

At the moment the most that can be said about the Arab(and wantabe Arab, Iranian) stakeholders is they all want to be seen/heard to be singing "I'm the biggest, baddest Zionist hater around"

But, if you are contending that if one were to take Israel out of the equation , then:
The shia would lie down with the sunni ,
The Kurd would lie down with the Turk
The Copts would lie down with the Muslims
Lebanon would lie down with Syria
And they’d all live happily ever after…

Then I can only conclude that, there’s something in your hookah other than tobacco!

And as for : “They need to be put in their place “
Exactly where is Israel’s place, Arjay ?

And this bit loses me altogether : “There is no way the USA or Isarel will take in China in a foot soldier war” .?
Ahmadinejad has obviously been telling you a few things he hasn't shared with the rest of the world –including, I suspect, Wen Jiabao!
Posted by Horus, Tuesday, 5 October 2010 10:01:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Agree with you a little, Horus, and must say I have always admired Jewish talents, us cockies having experienced it in the hectic days of the Jew Boy's woolbuying.

Had quite a lot of friendly fun trying to beat them down from their top of the range offers.

Had Aussie Jewboys with us in WW2 also, and as you probably know made rank quicker than us boys from the bush.

But in today's Middle East, it is probably a chance for the Jews to show their economic potential which is certainly there as Hitler was so worried about.

But the worry right now is the American Zionism which seems to be pressing Americans to give the Jew Boys too much of a go, to make up for the Nazi's fiendishness.

But why the new Israelies should have been allowed illegally to dominate today's Middle East with the most modern atomio equipment has certainly got our historical academics very concerned.

And finally, must say that the way US governments have deliberately lowered the power status of the UN - possibly steered by Zionism, is nothing short of criminal.

Regards, BB, from Buntine, WA.
Posted by bushbred, Wednesday, 6 October 2010 11:20:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy