The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Abbott uses speaker in quest for early election > Comments

Abbott uses speaker in quest for early election : Comments

By Bruce Hawker, published 28/9/2010

Abbott's predicament over pairing the speaker opens the way to his rivals

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
foxy, I don't think for one minute that labor wan, rather, they were handed a 'hollow victory' by the skin of their teeth.

Now, having been handed this position, it is now up to them to prove they are capable of running the country.

As I have stated before, we, the people can't loose, as they will either do a great job, or be ruined for many years to come.

>>and due to previous laborand Liberal managements the country was in better stance.

Tell me you're kidding!

Labor left a huge whole in our bank account the last time they were in and, in less than three years they even managed to break their own pathetic record.

Boy you are so one eyed.
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 30 September 2010 7:38:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear rehctub,

I'm sorry that you think I'm one-eyed.
Perhaps you should re-read my posts and
compare them with your own.

And, here I was thinking that I was merely
pointing out the obvious.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 1 October 2010 7:32:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Foxy
Correct me if I am wrong, but I recall labors last stint being known for record unemployment, record high interest rates, record debt and an IR system that almost crippled small business.

Please explain to me just how any of this helped us get through the GFC? After all, you did say both labor and the libs helped!
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 1 October 2010 9:19:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy