The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Anti-Gay Marriage gays > Comments

Anti-Gay Marriage gays : Comments

By Ben-Peter Terpstra, published 27/9/2010

Gay marriage is a distraction from the real issues confronting homosexuals

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. All
Well Woulfe, there has been no response from History Buff regarding your claim so I suspect that you are right on the money. I had a feeling that History Buff and the author of this article were the same person as well. Whats disturbing is that History Buff suggests that we gay people have an agenda and yet he is posting anti-gay marriage articles on a number of websites, is that not an agenda? - What a hypocrital bully.
Posted by jason84, Monday, 11 October 2010 4:21:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good research Jason. Very interesting reading.

A good friend of mine, a transgender female, and her girlfriend just had their first baby. She was smart enough to freeze her sperm before changing gender, so the baby is indeed this lesbian couple's own. AND they didn't need to be legally married to be allowed to do it.

So all of this talk of gay marriage creating "fatherless children" etc is completely irrelevant as legally recognising gay marriage does nothing to change the legality of gay parenthood.
Posted by TrashcanMan, Monday, 11 October 2010 8:27:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy