The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Will Israel attack Iran or will the US? > Comments

Will Israel attack Iran or will the US? : Comments

By Kourosh Ziabari, published 26/8/2010

During the past five years the media have constantly talked of Iran being under the threat of an imminent war.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
This thread is hilarious.

Give up Pericles and enjoy the show.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Sunday, 29 August 2010 10:03:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Easy, Arjay.

>>If it all BS why bother trying to scare us and why not have a thorough and open investigation into the events of 911 and shut us "the truthers" up.<<

Nothing could shut "the truthers" up.

They already held a thorough and open investigation. The fact that a tiny cabal of conspiracy-dweebs won't accept that is no reason to start another.

There would still be a whole bunch of folk who disagreed with the way it would be set up, the way it selected the witnesses, the way it conducted the hearings, the way it interpreted the evidence and the conclusions it arrived at.

Then there would be another mob of socially-deprived attention-seekers demanding yet another "thorough and open investigation", and so ad infinitum.

But there is another reason.

If you actually had to put your evidence out there in the full light of day, you'd see how it is so full of fantasy, that actually articulating it in a formal session would be painfully embarrassing.

All you actually have is a disagreement on the way a building collapsed. But you so wouldn't be able to resist bringing in the CIA, Mossad, Bush/Cheney/Rice and the rest of that secret cabal of international banksters, would you?

Egg, meet face.

So, while you waffle on about another "thorough and open investigation", it is actually the last thing you really want.

Think it through. Am I not right?
Posted by Pericles, Sunday, 29 August 2010 6:33:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is interesting that not one of our group has pointed out the complication that Russian engineers have been supervising for years now the science and construction of Iran's nuclear program.

Furthermore there is also the problem of China supporting Iran from any attack by western powers?

As so-called middle road historians, with knowledge that Israel has been breaking democratic laws ever since the White House has given her the okay to go ahead, could wonder how most of our group can live with themselves?

Certainly Henry Kissinger foresaw the current problem when he gave warning to Richard Nixon that allowing Israel to go militarily nuclear could easily end up in a WW3.

Seeing I am now in my ninetieth year, reckon it is about time before I go that I call most of our Onliners a gutless mob for not mentally seeing the ME future like kissinger
Posted by bushbred, Sunday, 29 August 2010 6:54:28 PM
Cripes Arjay... you are really mainlining on this 911 conpsiracy coolaide arn't you ?

Hmm let me introduce you to the 'Maitreya'....he will save us all :)

In fact.. I'm told he is appearing 'from nowhere' and doing wonderful miracles here and there....
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Sunday, 29 August 2010 7:45:10 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So, was he right, bushbred?

>>Certainly Henry Kissinger foresaw the current problem when he gave warning to Richard Nixon that allowing Israel to go militarily nuclear could easily end up in a WW3. Seeing I am now in my ninetieth year, reckon it is about time before I go that I call most of our Onliners a gutless mob for not mentally seeing the ME future like kissinger<<

It is oh-so-easy to be a doomsayer - Arjay makes a career out of it.

But simply picking out quotations from other people isn't a reasonable substitute for thinking things through for oneself.

As you may know, Kissinger's biographers observed that he knew "next to nothing" about the Middle Eastern conflicts and that "he often admitted his limitations in this respect." Kalb and Kalb, Kissinger, pp. 190-191
Posted by Pericles, Sunday, 29 August 2010 10:40:57 PM
None of you can refute the evidence of 911 being a false flag event.The scientific evidence is irrefutable proving that all buildings were a controlled demolition.Freefall collapse,molten steel,fires never before in the history of these modern buildings have caused such collapses.Danny Jowenko Demo expert viewing WTC7 not knowing it's history swearing it was 100% controlled demolition.The evidence is voluminious.

This is the biggest issue of modern times since wars are being fought under false pretenses and civil rights under this lie continue to be eroded.Now the neo-cons want to invade Iran who yet to develop one nuke, when Isarel has many nukes illegally.

The truth movement cannot afford to give up,since we are headed for a totalitarian nightmare unless the USA gets back to it's constitution and ends these wars of imperialism.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 30 August 2010 9:01:30 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy