The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why a sustainable Australia needs multiculturalism > Comments

Why a sustainable Australia needs multiculturalism : Comments

By Andrew Jakubowicz, published 20/8/2010

Neither of the major parties has a policy that addresses cultural diversity as a dimension of policy planning.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. All
[“Australians have some genuine issues with incompatible cultures.”]

Yep....I agree, I’ve always thought that the reason European and Australian culture is always at odds is because they are completely “incompatible”. Australian culture is communistic, I mean from the point of always sharing the goodies amongst the family e.g. the spoils of the daily hunt, are distributed for all to eat.

When the hunt becomes insufficient for the people’s needs, they simply moved on to another site allowing the area to regenerate naturally.

Major Les Hiddins who authored the Army's Combat Survival manual in an attempt to enlighten Europeans in bush survival techniques was always in awe of the Australian’s nomadic existence and how it was in complete harmony with the natural Australian environment.

[“It is not only OK to expect standards of behaviour, it is the reason western cultures were able to develop into the modern economies and industries that the world enjoys today.”]

Hmmm......That’s not what is being taught in schools today! According to honest historians and social anthropologists all of the factors governing the development and wealth of the West were stolen from nations now reduced to the status of “the developing world”.

Much of this pillaging occurred in the 19th century when Europeans burst out of Europe in a stampede to be the nation with the largest empire. Natives of the newly conquered lands were either enslaved and put to work extracting their lands resources for shipment back to Europe or exterminated if they got too uppity. Rwanda is a classic example of European conquest, subjugation and pillaging of the land that over the years culminated in genocide. India is another classic example of the divide and conquers strategy. Funny how European standards of behaviour were never questioned?

[“I'm sick of people winging about the rights of imported cultures while systematically abusing and destroying the local one.”]

But isn’t that exactly what Europeans have done to Australia and many other parts of the world?

[“Gross hypocrisy tend to make people angry, and this does not help anyone.”]

Yes indeed. I’m glad we are in total agreement.
Posted by Westralis, Saturday, 21 August 2010 4:45:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So Westralis you're against White people, you're Pro white genocide on the basis that two wrongs somehow make a right?
Your view is that Aboriginals are better than White people just by virtue of being Aboriginal.
How many Rwandans have you murdered in your lifetime?
How many Aboriginals have you raped?
Who are these Europeans you speak of?
Name them, name their descendants who should still be brought to book for the sins of their ancestors.
See we can name the people we blame for the state of the White Race, we can see the ones who want us ethnically cleansed not only from this country but from all countries.
If the goal is not White genocide and ethnic cleansing then why are Africans and Arabs being brought, on purpose to Finland?
Name the Finnish colonies if you would please.
See that's the Hypocrisy of the Anti White Hate movement,you want us gone from this land butwant to pour the third world into every possible refuge we might take back in europe.
We're 10% of the World's population yet we don't have one single country to ourselves.
Japan for the Japanese.
China for the Chinese.
Nigeria for the Nigerians.
White countries for EVERYBODY.
If you told an African you wanted to bring millions of non Africans into his country to punish his children for past wrong doings he'd probably knock you on your backside.
Yet any White man who objects to millions of non Whites coming to his country to punish his children for "Racism" is called a Naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews and runs the risk of being jailed.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 21 August 2010 8:15:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
J of M

What is your proposal for the original inhabitants of Australia, or should that read "final solution"?

If you really believe that colour of skin is indicative of behaviour, I suggest Australia is not right for YOU. Go somewhere completely WASPish and lots of luck finding that mythical nation.
Posted by Johnny Rotten, Saturday, 21 August 2010 9:07:28 AM
@ Johnny Rotten.
So how many Aboriginals have YOU killed?
How many did your father kill?
How many your father's father?
Ten? A thousand?....NONE?
The Aboriginal genocide was racial assimilation, that's what a REAL genocide looks like and it continues to this day.

If there was a country for White people I'd gladly move there but there are none.
The Japanese have a country of their own, they're an aging population with a shocking record of colonial brutality, economic woes and a high standard of living but they don't allow millions of non Japanese to racially assimilate with their people.
Yet this is perfectly fine with you.
The final solution for White people is Racial assimilation.
Is ethnic cleansing from White countries and only White countries fine with you then?
If the goal is not White Genocide then why are Blacks being transferred from Africa to Finland and Norway ON PURPOSE?
Why do it?
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 21 August 2010 9:49:21 AM
Dear J of M

Thank you for your civil and restrained reply :P

I understand the entire world to be populated by a jumped-up primate called Homo Sapiens; some are far of skin, others dark, some tall and long limbed, others short and squat - that we can all interbreed with each other is a good thing, because with continued mixing of the gene pool, as people travel and/or change nations, we may eventually eradicate the dreaded screaming bigot. It will take time and I do believe it will happen.

R.I.P. The Screaming Hysterical Bigot.
Posted by Johnny Rotten, Saturday, 21 August 2010 12:44:22 PM
@Johnny
You're only calling me a bigot because I'm White.
I'm "screaming" because I'm angry that a minority of vocal but mentally sick pink skinned people like you want to kill off my race, the White Race. See I have a White cultural background, not an "Aussie" or "Caucasian" or "Multicultural" or whatever euphemism you people are hiding behind these days, this is how a WHITE man writes when he's angry.
You hide behind these weasel words like "diversity", "tolerance" and "multiculturalism" because you are a Coward.
The world is not one big melting pot, that's another outright lie that cowards like you hide behind because you're too gutless to stand up for your own right to exist and a future for White Children.
Now go back through this thread and find a "bigoted" remark by myself, a remark that would get me in "trouble" under your laws.
I've made it clear that YOU are the enemy, not the non White migrants, not the Aboriginals but YOU.
Tell me Johnny, ARE YOU PRO WHITE OR PRO WHITE GENOCIDE?
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 21 August 2010 2:15:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy