The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A culture of death > Comments

A culture of death : Comments

By Rhys Jones, published 22/6/2010

Why are we so fixated on legalising killing of the elderly and infirm and also the unborn and helpless?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. 26
  11. 27
  12. All
Celivia, agree, thankyou for sticking around!

Proxy- read the thread, it's already answered.
I'm not going to waste my time repeating what others are just too lazy to look for.
Posted by King Hazza, Friday, 2 July 2010 9:50:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear AGIR,

Sure I understand. Proxy has set up a strawman and argued against it. Nobody has claimed that an embryo or foetus is non-human. Sperm is human. Human hair cells are human. However, sperm and hair cells are not individuals, and a foetus is neither a baby nor a child.

Proxy started his post "It is more than convenient that unborn children can be classified as non-human."

That is the strawman. A child is not a child until it is born and passed the baby stage. Yes, I fully understand the dishonest tactic of arguing with what nobody has said. Nobody claimed that an embryo or foetus was non-human. One could also call a child a born foetus. When a baby is born the foetus no longer exists.

I understand dishonesty and verbal trickery quite well. Possibly you have become so accustomed to lying language that you didn't even notice its use.

Do you see it now?
Posted by david f, Friday, 2 July 2010 8:08:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
“This enables them to justify partial birth abortion and even infanticide. If you doubt this, you only have to look at President Obama's multiple blocks on the Born Alive Infant Protection Act when he was an Illinois Senator.”

Proxy - There appears to be no limit to the propaganda you perpetrate. Obama does not advocate infanticide!

As Obama and other opponents of the Born Alive Bill noted: The criminal code already and unequivocally mandates against the killing of infants or any other human for that matter.
Posted by Protagoras, Friday, 2 July 2010 8:32:14 PM
Protagorus,
Get educated:
http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2008/01/top-10-reasons.html
or it's you that looks like a proper gander.
Posted by Proxy, Friday, 2 July 2010 9:37:30 PM
Proxy – Your pin-up girl, Stanek’s a bully and a nutter who advocates violence. Stanek ran for the Republican nomination for the Illinois House of Representatives in 2002, on a pro-life platform, and was defeated - a rare moment of commonsense for the GOP who also believe they were 'born to rule!'

Time for your reality check Proxy dear:

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/blog/2010/02/17/just-ignore-facts-maam-jill-stanek-write-ultra-right-outlets
Posted by Protagoras, Saturday, 3 July 2010 12:08:49 AM
So a person who advocates leaving living aborted babies to die doesn't advocate violence,
and a person who objects to leaving living aborted babies to die does advocate violence.
I'm glad you sorted that one out for us Protagorus.
Posted by Proxy, Saturday, 3 July 2010 10:41:21 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. 26
  11. 27
  12. All