The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Obama - dancing with the devil in the West Bank > Comments

Obama - dancing with the devil in the West Bank : Comments

By David Singer, published 8/6/2010

Palestinian journalist, Khaled Amayreh, has indicated the direction America and Israel need to go to see a possible end to the conflict.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
#csteele

I have made it clear to you that I do not use the term "Palestinians" in my articles because I do not know what that term means. I use the term "Palestinian Arabs" and have given you my definition and the reasons for my using it.

You continue to use the term "Palestinians" but are unable to define what it means.I have invited you on several occasions to give me your definition and also your definition of "Israelis" and you refuse to do so.

How can you have a conflict between people you cannot identify? Who are the "Palestinians"? Who are the "Israelis"?

Just more egg on your face as you run off unable to answer my request. Perhaps you should stop using words whose meaning is unclear to you.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 22 June 2010 8:01:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CSteele, I have a saying on my blog, one that states: "Do not argue with fools, fanatics and frauds. Seek instead better companions."

You would be wise to take heed of it! It would save you a lot of wasted time.

Cheers.
Posted by David G, Wednesday, 23 June 2010 10:24:04 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#David G

You can add "Jew haters" to your list of "fools, fanatics and frauds."

I would like to have a look at your blog. Can you please give me the web address
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 23 June 2010 12:23:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy