The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Plain packaging ploy likely to go up in smoke > Comments

Plain packaging ploy likely to go up in smoke : Comments

By Tim Wilson, published 4/5/2010

Turning public debate from the failed emissions trading scheme to universally despised tobacco emissions is a media masterstroke from Kevin Rudd, but the cost could leave a singe in taxpayers' pockets.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
The cigarette industry is lucky that there product has not been banned completely .If their product was like a children toy or a pharmaceutical drug that killed people it would be banned completely .
The cigarette industry has not a leg to stand on .
The government has a legal right to do what is right for people's health and the cigarette industry through their product that kills over 15,000 people a year should think themselves lucky that a full ban has not taken place .
I would like to see all cigerettes being restrict to chemist shops where the pharmacist could give stop smoking advice and all cigarettes to be banned to any new starter
All current smokers should be registered so no new smoker can start the deadly habbit .
Posted by ROOFOVERHEAD, Monday, 10 May 2010 12:13:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well what can I say but see too a product that has no future for all. ( tax the sh@t out of it)"Now" before you kill it, make some money off the sucker,s.( chop,chop will and black-market will slide for the old school. Lets face it on a fundamental level, It stinks, I mean the smell of it. Its drug dealing by law. So, since its the most useless produce by all common-sence, All the above has merit in what you have said.

Bold Question. Can I ( if over the age of 25 ) have a packet of Marijuana milds 25,s. lol. and I don't condone drugs in any-way.

Hasbeen! Will this help your beer? lol.

This post was just a joke, well some of it. Smile.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Monday, 10 May 2010 1:57:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy