The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The weekend of the non-believers > Comments

The weekend of the non-believers : Comments

By Ian Robinson, published 16/3/2010

In Melbourne the non-believers came and mingled, enjoying their escalating legitimacy in the community.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
I really can't stop myself laughing with these god deniers and haters who have to hold their religous meetings with disciples like Catherine Deveny. Her doctrine is worthy of the irrational garbage these people spit out, It is actually an honour to receive labels from such disciples as Shadow Minister who I am sure is the model of morality and intellect at least in his own eyes.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 16 March 2010 1:24:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hello Mr. Runner,
You seem to lack the basic understanding of atheism. It is totally impossible to hate the nonexistent, deny who, what?
We have meeting and a good laugh every couple of years, not like others that waste their time EVERY Sunday morning singing and praying to the nonexistent.
I would prefer to listen to Catherine Deveny rather that George Pell any day.
Her doctrine is to make fun of the ignorant if that offends you, learn.
I would trust Shadow Minister over any Christian any day in a matter of morality because we get our moralty from common sense not a ethnic cleanser.
Posted by ponde, Tuesday, 16 March 2010 1:55:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner,unlike the religous get togethers, no taxpayer money was involved in the Atheist convention. Surely that must please you!!
Posted by Kipp, Tuesday, 16 March 2010 2:05:43 PM
Ponde you write
'ou seem to lack the basic understanding of atheism. It is totally impossible to hate the nonexistent, deny who, what?'

Isn't it amazing how much hatred, bile and misrepresenting their is of atheist towards someone they say does not exist.

I am glad that the true nature of these high priests and priestess are on display for everyone to see there bile. They are the most intolerant group in Australia. I would say they even surpass the militant muslims. They certainly kill a lot more people and especially unborn babies. I realise this fits with your 'commonsense' morality.

KIPP

Don't make me laugh. Taxpayers fork out everyday to propagate leftist dogma in universities and schools. Look at how much has been fed to Green groups promoting your earth worshipping religion.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 16 March 2010 3:40:34 PM
The below article by Melanie Phillips on the non-believers weekend is submitted for your enlightenment:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/dawkins-preaches-to-the-deluded-against-the-divine/story-e6frg6zo-1225841086925
Posted by Raycom, Tuesday, 16 March 2010 4:04:01 PM
I was unable to attend the conference owing to a prior commitment to the convention for DDDWWFEIWFGFC, Drug Dealers Dealing With Withdrawal From Economic Investment Withdrawal From the Global Financial Crisis, convened by the Church of Scientoligisms. I tried to cancel but the tickets were $220,000 each, and my inclusion had been made possible via a back door donation.
[they’re so relentlessly persistent. Hi Martha!]

I was interested in attending the conference for I was hoping to compare evidence of the recorded history of my cultural experience as an ethnic migrant, and a colonised indigenous person.

For my culture has much we still wish to reciprocate to our colonial settlers. But for them we would have remained pagans, however, with the fervour of their faith and evangelism, we were rapidly transcended into heathens.

Doesn’t adversity make strange bedfellows? [Hi Martha!]
Posted by Ngarmada, Tuesday, 16 March 2010 4:56:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy